Unboxing Two 100 ounce Bars of Silver from Liberty Coin | Silver Unboxing

Unboxing Two 100 ounce Bars of Silver from Liberty Coin

Unboxing Two 100 ounce Bars of Silver from Liberty Coin

while the price is low, figured I would buy some for the stash, pretty ugly looking bars, but who cares I guess…..well I do a little bit

13 Responses to Unboxing Two 100 ounce Bars of Silver from Liberty Coin

1. Steady Stacking Silver says:

Nice unboxing. Good time to add some heavy metal at these price your return should be good. Thanks for sharing subbed

2. silver agent says:

I have to admit, I like it when your wife unboxes MUCH more

3. myonecat69 says:

I got my first 100 oz Johnson Matthey the other day. I had planned on getting a Royal Canadian mint bar but changed my mind. Subbed.

4. Silver Siren says:

I’ve never seen the RCM bars in that condition before.  Now I see why you weren’t happy with them.  At least the old vintage poured bars have an ugly you can say gives them character.  Still, two silver bricks on a dip isn’t bad!

5. Chippy Tucker says:

The new RCM bars are a bit better, but again, not much to look at, but who the hell cares, what they look like, I mean after all, it’s a bar of silver you stock away, and count your money when it goes up, better off with ugly, than some crap coins people fall in love with, and pay way too much premium on , in my opinion. cheers!

6. Alfonso Martino says:

That’s a "hotwife" i know cause i have a hotwife too

7. Silverino says:

clean them up, and then leave them out for some beautiful natural toning and all is good. Congrats

8. Buried Alive says:

I think I have a problem, I just bought 2 more bricks and another 100 oz’s in 10 bars!!!
    Will post video when they arrive. Thanks everyone for watching, stay tuned for more.

9. Rich206L says:

Dear Mr. Buried Alive,
    Do you test your bars for authenticity and how concerned are you with counterfeit silver from China?. I have just started stacking myself and I am astounded with the amount of counterfeit silver out there! You Tube is full of these videos, and to be honest, it has taken a lot of the fun out of this hobby/investment security endeavor for me. Very nice un boxing videos. Merry Christmas!
    Regards,
    Rich

10. whiskey papa says:

Very nice, thank you for the vid.

11. TooMuch YouTube says:

I think you’ll like the limited 2oz poured skeleton bars from Mutiny Metals.  They’re only making 500 bars.  I’m gonna place my order before the stackers find out.

12. John Pops & Slots says:

Not the best looking stuff as you mentioned, but still some nice silver weight at very low premiums. good purchase man, keep stacking! 🙂

13. golden Warrior says:

apmex stackable stamped bars sre the nicest