Royal Mint Return Update, New Donald Trump Silver Rounds! | Silver Unboxing

Royal Mint Return Update, New Donald Trump Silver Rounds!

Royal Mint Return Update, New Donald Trump Silver Rounds!

15 Responses to Royal Mint Return Update, New Donald Trump Silver Rounds!

1. Domo says:

Interesting. I didn’t know Elemetal came out with a 2oz Trump round. Yes, SD Bullion comes out with some negative looking morbid rounds. Chris made some of the best educational videos, but about 2 years ago he started bashing others and going on a negative rant. I have his silver peace proof round. Beautiful symmetry and finish.

2. Raymond Big Dog says:

mystery what are you doing

3. Silver Bear says:

thanks for the info and review

4. David Argento says:

My silver bullion 2oz Queens Beast Lions are milk spotting. Something about all those Trump rounds that look awkward. I guess The Donald is not very photogenic.! 🙂 NGC grades to much stuff. When I saw them grading those Elemetal Cleopatra rounds I was a bit disappointed. Money talks I guess!

5. losinglouie says:

Hi Mr. V: thank you for the update, and I’m glad you got most your money back, but sorry for the extreme run around. They are clearly buffoons over there. I decided to roll the dice with my order, just because it was more trouble to cancel it than to keep it. I’m still waiting on my 1 ounce and my 10 ounce coins. I know, risky move! Have a great day, LL

6. Silver Stacking Insomniac says:

Sorry to hear this. Mine is still flawless…no milk spots or anything….so far.

7. LadyLibertyStacker says:

Yes, I saw those Elemental Mint rounds too and the depiction is fairly accurate, although I am not a fan of this design.  My Bernie von Nothaus (Liberty Dollars) Trump Dollars are in and I will be putting up a video in the next few days when I get some free time!  Thanks for the mention too btw.  Anyway, some interesting coins there, but I will stick with the ones I have now.  Love Trump or hate him, some of these coins might be a great flip!  lol

8. akiraproject24 says:

Would love the elemetal trump round. Unfortunately MCM usually price gouges.

9. walt2t says:

A nice variety of Trump rounds becoming available. Nice to see you got at least most of your money back from the RM

10. CyberCurtainTwitcher says:

Glad the Royal Mint eventually set it straight. At least being £12.50 out of pocket is a lot less than you would have lost on those coins had you tried to flip them. I’m holding out for an official US Mint Trump coin, so i sincerely hope they do a silver one.

11. Paradigm Failure says:

I love the Silver Shield Trump round. It’s all attitude, just like Trump. Chris Duane also released the Vote Witch Hillary round. Great fun.

12. Irishsilverstack says:

wow its very poor they didnt pay for the shipping to you, That should be done. the elemetal mint trump coin is nice.

13. LadyLibertyStacker says:

First…..A thumbs down already?  Geesh!!!

14. 24K ArabiaFelix says:

that sucks that you lost out on that return pretty shady.

15. Goudhaantje says:

A Trump tower of Trump coins is Real stacking.