10 Kilo Lunar Horse Coin #COA 001 | Silver Unboxing

10 Kilo Lunar Horse Coin #COA 001

Link to 5 kg coin Unboxing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA29ACrLPKk
Video Rating: / 5

19 Responses to 10 Kilo Lunar Horse Coin #COA 001

1. doogcat says:

beautiful piece very beautiful I love the perth mint items.

2. Adrian FC82 says:

10 kilo silver coin… that is intense.

3. Anthony G. says:

Just an absolutely incredible coin. I crown this video the most epic Silver unboxing ever! Again, it's a stunning piece. Thank you for showcasing it in this video.

4. rox dude says:

Thanfully it's healed up pretty good. prob have a scar but could been alot worse.

5. rox dude says:

ultra cool. when you go big you go big dude. awesome coin and the 001 wohoo. obviously a select market but still a high end piece for sure and those sort of pieces comand a big premium. thx for sharing just catching up on vids after my hols.

6. Silver Haired Gamma says:

I am sooo in love with your stack. I love seeing what you get. Awesome on that piece. If I could afford one i'd get one myself. Thank you so much for not only this video, but all your videos with all the information and wonderful pieces…Gamma

7. Miss Metal 925 says:

OH MY GOD SS!! That just made me drop my jaw and left me speechless for a moment. I would want to smack anyone that doesn't find that just absolutely amazing. I wish I knew how to private message YouTuber's just to talk to you more bc no one in my personal life remotely cares about precious metals like we do. I will be uploading a trade/sell video that shows a handful of pieces of my collection that I am wanting to shift around for some other things. 3 of them are NGC ms 70 Australian coins.. The 1 that I am going to have trouble parting with is a 2014 Koala Road Sign with the Queen on the back. I thought you might interested in having it. I have seen it sell for up to $277.. which is a HEAVY premium for 1 oz of silver. I will also have my email address at the end of the video made for precious metal stuff only.. So I hope you will check it out and write me a note sometime to chat.

8. SilverStrike says:

Oh My God! That's a freaking Clydesdale! And even more awesome that you got COA number 1.

9. Charmcity Stacker says:

Damn, that's the size of a dinner plate. Very nice, definitely the first I've seen…congrats on that coa!

10. SilverPicker says:

Wow, that is one massive coin and that's awesome you got COA #1. Congrats on 1,000+ subscribers, thanks for sharing!

11. Gollammeister says:

that is one heck of a big coin beautiful finish

12. Gollammeister says:

wow 10kg coin amazing

13. MrMonkeySwag96 says:

Wow, that 10 kilo Horse is amazing. I've always thought the Perth 1 kilo coins are impressive, but the 10 kilos are in a class of their own.

14. KELVIN ALSTON says:

homie if they ever make a gold one I believe you some how find it first you are sick with it much love bra. for showing what's out there WOW!

15. David Argento says:

Huge Beast

16. Marcus Silveritis says:

Bad to the bone

17. ColAuctioneer says:

Out of my price range. But one can Dream LOL

18. Argentum Spartus says:

Wow! Amazing! Number 1 too, That's a beauty!!

19. Allen Blackwell says:

Unbelievable, wow! Thanks for sharing! You made my day, I can live vicariously through your purchases!