SILVER!! in them hills! Provident Metals Prospector round | Silver Unboxing

SILVER!! in them hills! Provident Metals Prospector round

SILVER!! in them hills! Provident Metals Prospector round

The new Provident Metals Prospector silver round and the Golden State Mint 5 ounce Incuse Indian.

Photos and Video: MrMnmn911
Music: Lunar Landing by Silent Partner
YouTube Audio Library
Background Loop: Silver Long Alley – vbme0690

25 Responses to SILVER!! in them hills! Provident Metals Prospector round

1. silverhair stacker says:

Your videos always come out like a professional did them! Mine always come
    out like an old man with a creaky voice and an Iphone with a dirty lens
    made them. LOL Yeah, I added a prospector to my order so I also will get
    to see one first hand. Cool pickups man! Good Luck and God Bless!

2. Silver Siren says:

I suspect there is a specific person at provident who had the good sense to
    have them focus more on quality detailed designs for their recent releases.
    The Hercules Hydra, Feast Dollar and Prospector all have good designs with
    a level of detail that is superior to anything else I’ve seen them come out
    with. We will have to reconsider stacking the prospectors as a low premium
    silver generic. We were looking at the sunshine mint .5 oz rounds and the
    new 1oz Scottsdale security laden rounds and still are, but the high
    quality of these rounds could be considered a security measure when you
    think about it. It’s good to have options!

3. LostInThought68 says:

I got five of those prospector coins as soon as I got their email for them.
    Liked them so much I got five more. I have been trying to decide if I want
    to fill a whole tube of them and get 10 more :)

4. SalivateMetal says:

Beautiful rounds and coins. Great showing of them as always. Very well done
    my friend!

5. TrailerJoeHere says:

MrM well rounded pick ups on the rounds and Phil enjoyed Vid thank you for
    sahring appreciateit.

6. SilverHunter2013 says:

Thank you for sharing. I am thinking about picking up a few of the
    Prospector rounds, the details look nice and different then other silver
    rounds.

7. NewGenSilver says:

Very nice video. I might have to pick up one of those prospector rounds,
    looks great!

8. tpntch07 says:

Great detail, I really like providents new prospector rounds.. Thanks for
    showing!

9. FreedomForceUSA says:

If I wasn’t collecting coins, after watching your videos, I would start.

10. auag4me says:

Awesome video presentation, love them prospector rounds ,thankyou for
    sharing

11. PA Stubbs says:

Loving these price dips sadly though as soon as I decided to pick up a roll
    of the Provident Metals Prospector they were sold out. They are starting to
    pop up on ebay now with an average of $5 markup per coin guess I missed out
    on that one.

12. Leejack 27 says:

The Provident Prospector rocks! It’s the new king of the block! Provident
    has the best prices too. The Incuse Indian is one of my all time favorites!
    Thanks for the video and congrats for being one of the winners on Freedoms
    contest!

13. Silver Slacker says:

Great filming of these coins! I’m not sure how I haven’t been subscribed to
    you, I thought I was subscribed to all of the silver stacker channels. I
    look forward to seeing your future videos!

14. kingkold says:

Thanks for sharing. I had been debating back and forth whether to purchase
    the prospector round but I think I will pick one up.

15. dee silver says:

I’m really liking the Provident Prospector rounds. Wonderful presentation!

16. ant5681 says:

great vid, just picked up the prospector rounds, definitely a winner, enjoy
    the low silver prices until the fake paper market implodes

17. Seattle206723 says:

Great Video and thanks for sharing. Yeah I would recommend a roll of those
    prospectors as well. Awesome coin in one mans opinion.

18. splod44 says:

Wish it was a 150 Euro coin be worth a lot more than the silver weight 1.5
    Euros.
    great video I am your latest subscriber.

19. iamgogi says:

Those prospectors are very nice! Will pick some up.

20. Johnny Bullion says:

Your video has such high resolution it’s like I’m actually there looking at
    the coins. Love it.

21. DeFine Stacker says:

Great video……… love it

22. 24K ArabiaFelix says:

That Prospector round is SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!

23. Silver GT says:

how many provident rounds do you have? Ill trade you for Indian rounds!

24. Stakin Steve says:

very very nice

25. RTCalibre says:

Had to go out and get this Prosoector coin after this video. Paid a big
    premium on ebay since provident medals charges so much on shipping for
    small orders