David Morgan interviews Jim Pavlakos of Golden State Mint. | Silver Unboxing

David Morgan interviews Jim Pavlakos of Golden State Mint.

David Morgan interviews Jim Pavlakos of Golden State Mint.

Join Our “NEW” Text Messaging Updates for Free!!!

Golden State Mint uses state of the art processes, and continuously expand to meet all the needs of our customers. We have recently added another extrusion press and have also more than doubled our melting capacity.

www.goldenstatemint.com
www.silver-investor.com

6 Responses to David Morgan interviews Jim Pavlakos of Golden State Mint.

1. troybr79 says:

Very cool idea, I didn’t know there was somplace I could ship all my 100 oz
    bars and have them converted into rounds! Thx!

2. Mike Maloney says:

Nice one David, more interviews please!

3. acuriousbeast says:

Hey thanks for putting this up. I always like a chance to hear David
    Morgan. I need to check out Mr. Pavlokas and Golden State Mint. I was
    excited to hear about fractionals. Probably a big market for those in the
    near future. Same thing for conversion of sterling.

4. Nopehahalolwut says:

When I brought this to Joe’s attention he told me that’s industry standard
    is to be on a bell curve, some over/under and if I wanted true troy ounce I
    would have to pay more money, basically talking to me like I’m a child. I
    ended up paying more going to golden state mint, just because they were
    iso9001 and the other mints weren’t. What good is iso9001 when you’re
    purposely skimming silver from your customers…. I would’ve saved money
    elsewhere and not have been treated like a child.

5. Matthew Lee says:

when was this interview?

6. Nopehahalolwut says:

I bought silver from the golden state mint because of this video and the
    fact that they advertise iso9001. I actually worked with Joe and his son,
    they sent me underweight rounds, but worse of all when I weighed them in
    qts of 20 I would get 19.8x or 19.9x they are skimming silver.