U.S. Mint Unboxing: 2014 Civil Rights Act of 1964 Proof Silver Dollar | Silver Unboxing

U.S. Mint Unboxing: 2014 Civil Rights Act of 1964 Proof Silver Dollar

U.S. Mint Unboxing: 2014 Civil Rights Act of 1964 Proof Silver Dollar

This unboxing is a little different as some discussion is outlined regarding the civil rights act and it’s history 100 years prior and the state of racial po…

25 Responses to U.S. Mint Unboxing: 2014 Civil Rights Act of 1964 Proof Silver Dollar

1. SalivateMetal says:

Thanks Marcus! :)

2. SalivateMetal says:

Thank you Missfrasier! You’re the best!! 🙂 Hugs and God bless you!

3. Youtubesurfer01 says:

The meaning if coin the coin and Unboxing is just beautiful.

4. Numis Mm says:

Unfortunately this coin has been overshadowed by the baseball coins and the
    upcoming Kennedy. The coin is gorgeous and does not have a large mintage
    in either state. I think that in a few years, this coin is going to be met
    with high demand and with its low mintages this year will significantly
    rise in price. I think that this is the FIRST unboxing that i have seen of
    it and the pictures the mint puts out doesnt do the coin justice. the
    strike is amazing. Net Net i think that this coin will hold its Numismatic
    value long term, because it represents true modern day history.

5. Rodney Leon says:

whys the dudes pants pulled up?

6. MunkeySpaz says:

+SalivateMetal I love the anything Egypt. The construction of the Pyramids
    and such as well as the Revolutionary period in the U.S. But overall
    History is something I always find fascinating and am always reading and
    trying to learn more. Im actually gonna be meeting Dr. Hawaas the
    Egyptologist from Egypt. He was/is the director of antiquity over there.
    What’s your favorite era?

7. millyionnnn says:

THANK YOU THANK YOU !! YOUR PRESENTATION FELT SO GENUINE AS I SEE THIS
    BEATIFUL COIN. I’M NOT TO HEAVY INTO NUMISMATIC COINS, BUT THIS COIN IS
    STUNNING ..WILL BE BUYING THIS ONE

8. SilverHunter2013 says:

Its a gorgeous commemorative with a nice history lesson. I am going to be
    picking one of these up soon but in my opinion the uncirculated version
    will do better in the long run as far as numismatic either way its a nice
    coin to add to any collection.
    Thanks for sharing.

9. dee silver says:

Awesome presentation Salivate!

10. ThesharpNshiny says:

Fantastic…the coin and the poem. I will surely acquire one. Any Idea the
    mintage for uncirculated and the proofs?

11. MunkeySpaz says:

I’m a bit of a history nerd. So this coin totally tickles my fancy. Awesome

12. Intalecrek d says:

Well Salivate! see what you made me do!….lol….I just went to the US
    mint and ordered mines! Hope the wait is not too long!

13. Adam Pickard says:

Very surprised you didn’t get the BU version. I think the mintages are way
    lower. Very nice coin either way. I also lucked into NGC’s top mover for
    feb. The 2006p Ben Franklin founding fathers for 51.00. Lists for 95.

14. Intalecrek d says:

The reading of Fredrick Douglass was superb Salivate! As a black man I
    agree with you about so called black leaders nowadays…who do set the
    African American community back! However, this coin is great! Thinking
    about picking up the NGC rated proof but I like it with the mint boxing

15. thevendordude says:

Congratulations on getting this coin! And thank you for the meaning behind
    the coin!

16. Tom Blank says:

I should get both tomorrow.

17. silverhair stacker says:

1964 brings back many memories for me! As a boy of 8 years old I did not
    understand all the implications of the Civil Rights Act. Never the less, I
    did understand that the following school year I was able to attend school
    with my friends I had made in Bible School the previous summer!
    Integration of our schools was an important milestone in our town. Growing
    up in Texas was a blessing as well as challenging in those years! Thank
    you for your video as well as Miss Frasier’s earlier one! Good Luck and
    God Bless!

18. TXBEACHDIGGER says:

Love the coin, thanks for sharing it

19. Angel SilverFourtySeven says:

Nice pickup broski… It is a shame it took them that long to make a coin
    like that. ;( better later than never

20. MrVegiita says:

That is a very nice, very meaningful coin.

21. signs2beware says:

Wow,!! Very nice,..THANKZ for sharing…..’

22. Brian TheLog says:

This is a nice coin. I wont be picking this one up but you presentation of
    the coin shows its beauty! As always great stuff salivate!

23. missfrasier1 says:

I love you my brother from the bottom of my heart.

24. Marcus Aurelius says:

I would like to extend a multitude of gratitude for sharing your video with
    us.