Silver Unboxing [JM Bullion] — Replenishing the stack, plus 1 extra ozt added | Silver Unboxing

Silver Unboxing [JM Bullion] — Replenishing the stack, plus 1 extra ozt added

Silver Unboxing [JM Bullion] -- Replenishing the stack, plus 1 extra ozt added

My silver came in handy, it proved to store the wealth that I figured it would. However, what it sold for was less than I paid, mainly because I sold it …

13 Responses to Silver Unboxing [JM Bullion] — Replenishing the stack, plus 1 extra ozt added

1. ThesharpNshiny says:

Nice additions, and cool story, silver comes in handy when your cash-light

2. Closet Stacker says:

That’s what I love about precious metals, fantastic saving strategy and
    great to avoid blowing money on luxury items, but of needed can ever so
    quickly be converted into cash!

3. weizenale says:

Philharmonics are my favorite coin to stack.only have a tube filled
    now.there lowest premium for coins i found..I plan on making them my main
    coin to stack they are 3rd most known behind eagles and maples .

4. Midas Mulligan says:

Nice story and nice unboxing.. congrats on the pickups.

5. Silverino . says:

I don’t have a problem with the premium on the SS Gairsoppa coin, that’s
    some history you have in your possession. Good day Silver Bear.

6. TeenBritishBullion says:

Nice one mate!
    Love the Geiger bars. Keep up the good work.
    TBB

7. iamgogi says:

Very nice silver, Bear! At least you have something fairly liquid to sell
    to help your dad. Better than selling your car

8. Steven Lewis says:

very nice variety bear, some really great looking silver. I am hoping to
    get some different type in the future. I do like the silver shield series
    and will most likely go that route for my 3rd order.

9. Roy Andrews says:

Silver is very nice, so is gold.. but what about Rubies, Emeralds, &
    Diamonds, etc. ? I think I’m gonna start a video series on buying and
    showing Precious Gems, with good size & Brilliance. Nice Silver, silver
    bear. I think I’ll order some Silver too, seeing that it’s so cheap. But so
    are gems if you know where to buy (GemsNY), which is much better then
    SelectGems, which are sold from Hongkong. I think I’ll buy some Emeralds &
    Rubies. (+1 : 12)

10. JM Bullion says:

Thanks for the great video. We are happy to see you are satisfied with your
    order.

We hope to serve you again soon.

11. Triple9Silver says:

Nice video!

12. tony wilson says:

Thats a gr8 thing you were able to do for your dad. Silver always has value
    for what ever you need it for. Cool replacements too.

Regards Hawkwood23