Silver unboxing and my opinion on provident metals, JM bullion, and Amagi metals. | Silver Unboxing

Silver bullion and coins unboxed and I talk about provident metals, Jm bullion and, Amagi metals. I also noticed that provident metals and Jm bullion only charge 8.95 for orders over 100 to 499.99. I think I said it was 9.99 to 10.99 in the video my bad.

13 Responses to Silver unboxing and my opinion on provident metals, JM bullion, and Amagi metals.

1. Amagi Metals says:

Thank you for the awesome video!

2. motokeen says:

I have checked most of the online coin dealers and these three seem to be the most affordable and have the lowest shipping rates. I wish I could spend 4k on an order to see what its like, maybe someday. Thanks for watching.

3. GS Wovoka says:

The Indians are "Incuse" meaning the design is stamped into the coin instead of pressed out of the coin.  There is no rim due to this style of minting.  These are replicas of the 2.50 and 5.00 gold coins from 1908 to 1929. Thanks for the video – keep on stacking!

4. iamgogi says:

I love those chuck-e-cheese tokens, stack a bunch myself…waiting for the FED to devalue the dollar and shoot their value to the moon. Hehe

5. KD35Collector says:

i bought a 100g gold bar from them and a gold american eagle with no problems

6. Mario M says:

Nice video, Thx 4 sharing.

7. Monty Burns says:

nice vid … subbed

8. SILVERSTRUCK says:

Enjoyed the video! Thanks for sharing. Always like the proof silver eagles. Subbed.

9. gapwedge11 says:

Nice unboxing.

10. larrythedolphin says:

Nice video. Good job. I ordered from Provident a few times but the order I got today was 5-2011 eagles and 5-2013 eagles. They got 2011 correct, but the 2013s they sent 5 copper "Don’t tread on me" junk instead of the eagles??. How do you mistake silver for copper? I looked it up and these copper coins are 99 cents! So I called and it being the weekend had to leave a message. I plan on buying quite a large amount of silver coins since the price is $22 or so an ounce so they better make it right. I’m a little upset so I’m venting. Take care.

11. motokeen says:

Thank you and keep up the good work. I have another order coming from you guys and I will share a video once it arrives.