Say It Out Loud | Silver Unboxing

Say It Out Loud

I’m back home…. Got some new stuff from APMEX and wanted to give my input on a few topics. Plus a giveaway at the end.

24 Responses to Say It Out Loud

1. ArgentAgent47 says:

The 1/10th oz. Koalas ?….. Yes. Feel free to PM me.

2. evan sarmiento says:

R u selling any of those koalas

3. ArgentAgent47 says:

You’re right… It is only bullion. But you know how people are…. If it’s aesthetically pleasing and comes in nice Mint packaging/ Assay Cards…. Then everyone has to have it. Look at the 2008 Kookaburras…. Perth SOLD OUT of the 1 oz., yet people are (over)paying stupid prices for these things because they love the design…. it too though, is nothing more than a bullion device. If someone want’s to over-pay me for an ounce of Silver bullion…. who am I to argue….?

4. frankp362 says:

You are 100% correct. People do love it. I am an oldschool coin collector. I just think it is crazy to pay huge premiums for what at the end of the day is still just bullion..

5. ArgentAgent47 says:

Well clearly I didn’t pay anything for them. But to answer your question; “who cares who pressed the bar”, Apparently a whole S**t load of people care…. PAMP bars are the NUMBER 1 selling silver bar in the entire WORLD.

Also, there’s really no room for complaint here, PAMP products keep their value. During the April-thru-August down-turn, PAMP products didn’t budge. A lot of regular folks made a killing with PAMP bars during that span. You do pay a stiff premium, but for good reason.

6. frankp362 says:

Any people who are paying high premiums on BULLION….like pamp….need to take a good look at themselves…its bullion…who cares who pressed the bar…wow

7. Matt Montgomery says:

what would i get with 500 free ozs? something like this …. 20 stacker bars … 5 tubes of takus, 5 tubes of pandas 5 tubes of kookaburras … i know the contest is over but thats what id get 🙂

8. ArgentAgent47 says:

I’m not a know it all ‘billp4’, I’m a know more than ‘billp4’…. And at the end of the day, that’s all that really matters.

9. billp4 says:

Oh no, no problem with anything today. All is well and the banks are your friends. You are kind of a know it all if you ask me.

10. sychroftw says:

Do you get once for once whenever you trade with apmex?

11. NOTAPOLITECANADIAN says:

You mean I shouldnt buy a 55gal drum of dried beans? hahahaha this was one of the best videos i have seen in a while 🙂 I agree totally! Keep up the good work 🙂

12. Thisson says:

Excellent video. I especially value hearing a dealer’s point of view. Thank you so much!

13. ArgentAgent47 says:

Yes, I was fully aware that Chris Duane and MM-Rob Gray had split…. They both suck and I don’t differentiate the two.

14. Heavenly Prepper says:

Nice contest. I’m too late for it but just FYI – as of April 17th 2013, Duane is no longer working with Rob Gray. Internet search “I have severed all ties with Rob Gray and the Mulligan Mint.”

15. ArgentAgent47 says:

I’m not big on Scottsdale….. They unnecessarily take far too long and I think they’re a little over priced. For 10 oz. bars I would recommend the Sunshine Minting bars. You can get them through any LCS without having worry about shipping costs. You should never pay more than .99c for any type of generic silver.

16. TheTurtlehead says:

GREAT VIDEO! Thank you for the advice. You are hilarious and 100% right. How do you feel about Scottsdale Silver 10oz. Stackers? Their shipping is very low although it takes about 4 weeks to get them. APMEX has their own brand and is fast with shipping but anything under $500 is $12.95 for shipping. Your thoughts on how much to spend on S&H when there are so many options out there for 10oz. Silver bars.

17. ArgentAgent47 says:

THE CONTEST HAS OFFICIALLY ENDED @ 9:30PM PST FRIDAY, JUNE 14 2013. I WILL POST A VIDEO TOMORROW (SATURDAY JUNE 15) WITH THE RESULTS AND ANNOUNCE THE WINNERS. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND PARTICIPATION.

18. GenghisKhan22 says:

12,300 is my guess for ounces owned, and for the 500 oz, I would ask for 1 100oz JM bar and 10 of the 10 oz PAMP bars, and the rest maple leafs.

19. skotman85 says:

I’d go with mainly Eagles/Maples, and also get some lunar and philharmonics. And my guess is 24,163.

20. Dylan Camacho says:

29500

21. nophun00 says:

Lets see:
    (100) 1oz Pamp Suisse – Year of the Dragon bars
    (100) 1oz Pamp Suisse – Fortuna design bars
    (100) 1oz New Zealand Fiji Taku
    (100) 1oz Mexican Libertad
    (100) 1oz Armenian Noah Ark

I would guestimate your holdings at around 22,195 ozt’s

22. coins rus says:

great info and display of silver

23. jimmygunz81 says: