RCM 2013 $10 Fine Silver Coin-Maple Leaf | Silver Unboxing

RCM 2013 $10 Fine Silver Coin-Maple Leaf

This coin is certified to be 99.99% pure silver and has a diameter of 34mm and a metal weight of 15.87 grams. The reverse image by Canadian artist Pierre Led…

9 Responses to RCM 2013 $10 Fine Silver Coin-Maple Leaf

1. Double66s says:

lol beam me up scotty, it wouldn’t be a waste of time just a matter of having time lol… Thanks 🙂

2. MisterSilverMonster says:

That would be cool. I wouldn’t want you to waste your time in doing that, but it would be a great video. Wish we had Star Trek “beam me up” technology and I’d stop by to check out your stack. Great vids lately.

3. Double66s says:

it’s a great coin, pick it up if you can 🙂

4. Double66s says:

Thanks greg, I don’t think Perth Mint fell to sleep yet…LOL they have some awesome coins this year and I will be picking up a few here and there…Thanks for the kind words and I also enjoy watching your vids, love that 20oz Perth Mint bar sweet grab my friend!!

5. Double66s says:

To be honest It would take me hours and hours to lay it all out, maybe one day I will take the time to lay out my collection and do a video, maybe I coould do it by year or something like that. Thanks for the nice comment and watching my vids, I appreciate it.

6. MisterSilverMonster says:

You must have such a nice collection of Canada coins. I would love to see the whole stack sometime. Great clarity to your videos. Thanks for sharing this beauty.

7. greg williams says:

Beautiful! – I really like that 2 leaf look, a bit softer than the big 1 they bullion on the bullion coin…still both are nice. You guys get some really cool series coins in canada, I think perth mint has gone to sleep lol – Thanks I really enjoy watchings your vids, the commentary is always great. 🙂

8. Double66s says:

ya they are, I pick them up every year. Thanks for watching 🙂

9. Jesse Silver says:

I saw this at the post office, looks nice!