Small Unboxing ..Taking advantage of the dips.. | Silver Unboxing

Small Unboxing ..Taking advantage of the dips..

Received my third order before my first 2 , will update when my other orders come in.. Thanks for watching and keep stacking…BUY BUY BUY…Cheer’s Please c…

20 Responses to Small Unboxing ..Taking advantage of the dips..

1. 2001papasito says:

Ya it’s a new deal now with SBSS and what were stuck with is super long delays and possible theft of your money ..Best to stay away ..I’m not buying from them until they get their shit together…thanks for watching..cheer’s

2. UnitedStatesOfCrazy says:

didn’t SBSS reopen just recently?..or is SBSS another animal now?

3. Tom The English Picker says:

It’s a shame that they closed, but I think the quality let them down

4. mkmstillstackin says:

good update, thanks, java. indeed a bad situation. agreed, I feel bad for those with open orders.

5. javamanV3 says:

There is a third update on the SBSS site…Sounds like Rob is being a prick with the dies. That is the real issue – as long as the dies are there the danger is thst they will decide to punch out a bunch and put them on ebay whenever they want. What a predicament.  We will just have to wastch it play out to tell the bad guys from the good. Sorry for those waiting for an order.

6. 2001papasito says:

Ya that’s all one can hope for , I purchased the Lunars because they were almost the same price as reg. silver rounds .. I’m very big on junk silver and that’s what I plan to use if TSHTF one day… Thanks for watching…Cheer’s

7. mesatop5 says:

Very nice! I was going to go with the reptiles, but I ended up buying some APMEX Stars N Stripes one ounce bars because they were a tad cheaper. I’m buying for prepping, not numi, but I still do like those Lunar designs.

Sorry to hear about the SSBS bs! Hopefully, their demise will make the items they did market all the rarer and more valuable in the future.

8. Silver Stackz says:

Dam nice bars

9. tpntch07 says:

Great looking bars!

10. ed1275 says:

Dang! Nice pickups man!

11. Jose Aparicio says:

Nice stack bro…

12. 2001papasito says:

No problem and Thanks for watching….cheer’s

13. 2001papasito says:

Update 2: I Have Severed ALL Ties With Rob Gray and Mulligan Mint
    By Silver Shield, on April 17th, 2013
    From that moment on all the pieces started to come together as people started comparing notes about what they knew of Rob.
    Why is he taking several recent vacation trips to Singapore in the midst of all these problems?
    Why did he purchase a new mansion on an airstrip in Plano, Texas?
    Why did the sales director abruptly quit?

14. ThesharpNshiny says:

Great additions bro! As far as the SBSS stuff, it sounds crazy but not surprising. Hopefully their artist can find a gig somewhere because she is awesome. Thanks for the Video

15. 2001papasito says:

Thank you but this was the smallest order of the 4 I placed so stay tuned …Thanks for watching and BUY BUY BUY …cheer’s

16. 2001papasito says:

Their closed down for good , received an email from Chris Duane yesterday saying he’s has closed all ties with the Mulligan Mint and will update in the next few days…It sucks as hell because now I have half a collection …cheer’s

17. 2001papasito says:

Thanks , always love the unboxing as I don’t remember what I ordered half the time hahahah… cheer’s bro and keep stacking..

18. sanitydotorg says:

What’s going on with SBSS? I was calling all day to try and place an order and no one picked up the phone.

19. wowjustwow18 says:

You definitely took advantage of the dip!!

20. mkmstillstackin says:

Nice bars, papasito! way to take advantage of those dips. the idea that SBSS is shutting down is completely new news to me. Very surprising.