SharpNshiny’s “Silver-Nomics” : Finding more ways to add to the stack | Silver Unboxing

SharpNshiny’s “Silver-Nomics” : Finding more ways to add to the stack

This is my most recent way to add to the stack. In my first “silver-nomics” Video I highlighted my change jar. I have also started taking advantage of Credit…

16 Responses to SharpNshiny’s “Silver-Nomics” : Finding more ways to add to the stack

1. ThesharpNshiny says:

Thanks man! I’m in cash-building mode right now so I found a few more items around the house that I could turn into cash.

2. SteelJokers says:

One of the best things you can do when you get to the point that you realize you would rather add to your silver/gold savings then hold onto material things you don’t use, is get what you can out of it and convert it to something with a store of value. I am doing this with tons of things that I just don’t use anymore. It has significantly added to my stack. Great video!

3. ThesharpNshiny says:

Understandable. I like the opm bars though I haven’t been able to find them in 5oz (I have a few 1oz bars of OPM). Thanks for stopping by

4. weizenale says:

I stick to generic rds and bars like OPM and Golden state mint,Don’t have to worry touching them without gloves and keeping them pristine ..I’m not showing off my silver it’s gonna be in a safe for the long hall

5. ThesharpNshiny says:

Thanks for the tip! That makes perfect sense. I will keep that in mind (though I plan on having those tubes filled by summer)

6. PharmSilver says:

Nice man. I stack eagles and maples by the tube as well. Here’s a tip. Near end of year make sire to fill the tubes. If you start a new tube and then the new year coins come out the previous year coins are a pain in butt to get without paying up.

7. ThesharpNshiny says:

Thanks Epic.

8. EpicRV says:

nice…..i love the tube strategy…i do that….buy a few and then get aggressive on trying to fill a tube

9. ThesharpNshiny says:

Thank you SH2013. The goal of my ‘Silver-Nomics’ videos is to show people how easy it can be to find some extra funds for the stack. Glad you enjoyed

10. SilverHunter2013 says:

Good video and a perfect example of generating extra funds to get some silver. Stack on…

11. ThesharpNshiny says:

Thanks MKM I really appreciate those kind words. I just try my best to pass on some information, and keep it interesting at the same time.

12. mkmstillstackin says:

indeed, you and silverfish seem to be naturals at finding ways to find extra stacking funds. me?…not so much. Oh, and my bad on the tubes, but yes, w/ prices on sale, I’m sure you’ll get those puppies filled pretty quick. Also, love your use of colloquialisms like silver-nomics and oxymorons like “not so local” LCS. Lol

13. ThesharpNshiny says:

Thanks mkm, I love sharing creative ways to find funds for stacking! And the Tubes are not filled yet, but I am pumped to get them filled quickly (hopefully, with silver on sale now I can get that done in a month or two).

14. mkmstillstackin says:

What a creative trade “up” sNs & what nice pickups in return! It’s amazing when you think about it that so many things lying around the house can actually be sold & converted to silver. Also, congrats on nabbing your first junk halves. the halves are simply my absolute favs. also, the empty tube method seems like a great motivator to add to the stack. I’m sure there was a nice sense of accomplishment in filling it up.

15. ThesharpNshiny says:

No Doubt about it Silverfish. I have been finding a lot of unused goods around the house that I have been converting to silver. I also Signed up for 2 cards a few days ago (total $250 in signup bonuses). I missed the boat on the MLB CC. Thanks for stopping by

16. silverfish VT says:

Im right there with you buddy, if its not being used, and someone sees value in it, it will get sold, and converted to Silver. You would be shocked at how many things in the house go unused, that could be sold. Even 10 bucks is a Franklin/Kennedy half. Its just a matter of staying focused and doing it.