Provident Metals Unboxing – 2 in 1! 7/29/13 | Silver Unboxing

Provident Metals Unboxing – 2 in 1! 7/29/13

Added a few more ounces to the stack, which totals now at an estimated 253.78 ounces of silver!

21 Responses to Provident Metals Unboxing – 2 in 1! 7/29/13

1. Bryan Pippinpaddle-Oppsokopolis says:

Yeah, I was watching it fall and was really considering making another purchase, but I had just ordered 10 generic rounds the previous night, and was kicking myself a little bit for it. But I guess that means we’re tied then!

2. Silver Bully says:

Good buys, i am only 2 ounces behind you. But stayed up late last night and picked up 12 more oz when silver hit 19.28. I tried to get it at 19.18 low but it didnt stay at that price long enough to finish the order. So i am at 263 when i get my order in. I wish I started stacking at your age so smart buys. Keep stacking youngman

3. Bryan Pippinpaddle-Oppsokopolis says:

Hah, wow. Poor guys. It doesn’t surprise me though, it only makes me wonder how much longer they will continue the program if they’re losing that much money from it. I mean, they’re giving away free boxes, people will be taking them and not using them for shipping.

4. Stack House says:

The Post Office has been reduced to providing company’s with packing peanuts. Almost every silver order I buy comes shipped with the free USPS envelopes for protection.

5. Bryan Pippinpaddle-Oppsokopolis says:

Yeah, isn’t it? Man, before picking this thing up, the heaviest piece I had held was a 10 oz bar, and man, this thing is a real chunk. I love it!

6. Bryan Pippinpaddle-Oppsokopolis says:

Yeah, most likely. Good thing I’m not the impatient type, or else this would be torture for me.

7. Bryan Pippinpaddle-Oppsokopolis says:

Yeah, that’s usually a good rule to stack by, and I don’t think I’ll be buying any kilo coins any time soon because of storage, but it was just a price I couldn’t pass up. If push comes to shove, I could sell it on feebay, but only when its value more than makes up for the losses.

8. Bryan Pippinpaddle-Oppsokopolis says:

Thanks for watching!

9. Stack House says:

They must have uploaded the shipping info late.

10. Jesse Silver says:

The kilo is awesome! I have that one as well

11. Richard Layman says:

I won’t buy any bigger then 10 ozs just because of reselling them later. If silver jumps like we all hope, most people can’t afford to pay double or more then you paid for it.

12. luquidsilver says:

awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Bryan Pippinpaddle-Oppsokopolis says:

Yeah, I just checked, they’re all sold out now, and there’s no telling when they’re getting them back. But if they were that cheap for a while, there’s a chance it could be soon.

14. Bryan Pippinpaddle-Oppsokopolis says:

Thanks. I feel like I can knock someone out with this thing.

15. Bryan Pippinpaddle-Oppsokopolis says:

Yeah, I’ve heard people complain about them and having problems with bad coins and slow shipping, but I haven’t had any bad luck and I’m a patient person, I’d rather get my silver cheaper than quicker. It’s all about dollar cost averaging. But their shipping times are now about two weeks it seems, so that’s a lot better. I’m a loyal customer 😀

16. Bryan Pippinpaddle-Oppsokopolis says:

Yeah, that’s true, but I always seem to scratch it, but I do have pieces that I carry around with me that I don’t worry about scratching up. It’s usually junk silver too.

17. MrSilverBulletSniper says:

Nice kilo..

18. sanpedrosilver says:

Great deal on the kilo !
    Congrats..

19. Richard Layman says:

Very nice kilo

20. SilverTurtle65 says:

Cool two for one, Provident is good, Nice pick ups, I subbed.

21. JohnnySilver831 says:

You can handle your bullion too, it’s still gonna be silver! Some of the mirror finish stuff its not as smart to do but generic coins and rounds are fine to handle.