Precious Unpacking 12: Provident Metals-Took them a Month 2 Ship-But items in GOOD condition. | Silver Unboxing

Two packages from Provident Metals Had been delivered today April 26th, 2013. I will post videos of them separately. This Purchase, is from an order I’d Plac…

6 Responses to Precious Unpacking 12: Provident Metals-Took them a Month 2 Ship-But items in GOOD condition.

1. Silverguitar85 says:

I love the bull round that you have. They should really start making bear rounds for the market right now haha.

2. RevLiSdLloGmp says:

Thank you so much….It’s always good to know who we are doing business with.
    I haven’t had any problems with Northwest Territorial Mint YET.
    With provident It is usually 2 weeks for them to ship…But at times it’s longer, like when Items are already delayed… Thanks for the input…

3. Al C says:

Northwest got fined in 2008 for long shipping waits and not responding to costumer complaints… Providence shouldn’t be making you wait that long for product.. google Attorney General settles case with Northwest Territorial Mint.

4. Al C says:

Wow a month to ship, i call that terrible service. If they are keeping a lot of people’s money for a month then they are making money of the delayed shipping… Nice purchase beautiful rounds.

5. RevLiSdLloGmp says:

It wasn’t a recent delay I had placed the order before the price dip. But if the coins are in good shape I don’t mind the delay so much.
    I keep track of Everything as well.

6. greg williams says:

ouch! a month? The recent delays to shipping are driving me crazy lol. I keep track of orders placed and totals, that kind of thing. The delays have thrown my whole book keeping system into disarray lol. You got some really cool rounds though, Im liking that bull/bear round a lot. very nice.