Gold Mart Order – (Still A Little Under The Weather) | Silver Unboxing

Gold Mart Order – (Still A Little Under The Weather)

9 Responses to Gold Mart Order – (Still A Little Under The Weather)

1. hotneo7 says:

I couldn’t believe goldmart had the 2012 pandas for $5.25 over spot and the current year was $5.75 over spot. I grabbed 30. They get higher in value over time but the eagles and maples get stuck around spot. I’m just sticking with pandas and junk silver to get more bang for the buck. Their shipping was hella slow…I too waited a month and had them kick back to me a refund for the shipping by check.

2. EpicRV says:

I think you are evolving like I am with regards to the fascination with the shiny — and trying to find the most silver for the dollar.

3. B.J. Blazkowicz says:

5 dollar premium on a panda is on the low side

4. greg williams says:

I agree, some of the premiums on these coins are just getting out of hand. I have turned to bars lately as a ‘bang for my buck’ alternative while the spot price is cheap. I’ll most probably catch up on the coin side of things later. Every ounce counts right?.
    Hope you’re feeling better soon :-)))

5. MrSilverup says:

ac, is the shipping long? Cool channel

6. Bigstackmcgee says:

Nice coins AC – It’s funny, but I’ve had that same mentality as you for the past couple of months. Less shiny premium and more ounces as cheap as possible has been mantra. Stack on!

7. mkmstillstackin says:

Great pickups, AC! very odd that your 2 orders were shipped together as 1, but I agree, even though it’s a bummer, why fight with em, at this point?…..With that said, hey, nice thoughts on sticking close to spot as possible, and nice rounds, by the way. I agree, the pandas are nice, and, I like to collect them, but they are not cheap at all. the bottom line…..stack silver the way you feel makes sense for you, my man. there’s nothing wrong with getting more ounces for your dollar.

8. Brian TheLog says:

great pickups man I feel the same about all those minted coins. This is why I collect bars because if and when spot price gets near 35 per oz again I would be making money on my collection. I am trying to lower my price per oz myself so that I dont have to wait for spot prices to get back up too high!

9. ThesharpNshiny says:

All really nice pickups. But remember the pandas hold their value. Just look at the 2010, 2011, 2012 pandas prices. A good quality coin close to spot IMO is the Philharmonic. Keep stacking AC!