Silver 10 oz bars / Silver Canadian Maple Leaf coins | Silver Unboxing

Silver 10 oz bars / Silver Canadian Maple Leaf coins

10 oz NTR 10 oz Pamp Suisse 10 oz Wall Street Mint 10 oz 2001 Silve Maple Leaf 5 oz SilverTowne.

25 Responses to Silver 10 oz bars / Silver Canadian Maple Leaf coins

1. Jose Aparicio says:

Nice addition to the collection … Nicely done

2. silvermad1 says:

love the 10 oz bars well done i subbed

3. igoldsilverplatinum says:

My goal is 200 maple leafs

4. EpicRV says:

Very cool bars — thanks for sharing! That Fortuna is gorgeous!

5. A1TV53 says:

Nice bars.

6. Jose Rodriguez says:

Good stuff buddy.

7. Silversing69 says:

Nobody is going to care when you sell them…

8. gold maple says:

I think you personally made those milk spots on those 2009 maple leafs. lol. The world is full of individuals who are bashing maple leafs

9. 101platayoro says:

now thry look fine unless u loupe st more than5 x whereupon u see the lil’ scratches.

10. 101platayoro says:

I still love em, i figure there just bullion if i paid no premium so i polished em!

11. 101platayoro says:

on the subject ofmilky spot my 2009 maples are truly awful, i actually bought em that way as my normally quite ungenerous lcd sold em to me cheaper than a tube of buf rounds as no one would buy em they lookrd so bad.

12. gold maple says:

I do not know anything about your personal issues. I was just teasing you, as Canadians tease Americans, or as people tease one another sometimes, in a good natured way. Just sad that some people can take joking the literal way and that what you can sometimes say can be offensive to others.

13. gold maple says:

Gee, I am sorry Rocky. I was just teasing you. I did not anything or imply anything by my comments and I also did not know about your personal issues. If you are very sensitive about it, I respect that, and I just want to apologize to you personally. I am not a bad person and I respect people who are different. I was just mad you blocked me because I like you a lot, I like your videos because they are very educational and they have taught me a lot about silver. Again, I am sorry for my comments

14. lifelessperson1993 says:

great bars, try and get Northwest Territorial Mint’s Silver Bullet bullion, those are sweet :)

15. gold maple says:

I am hurt you blocked me from posting comments on your video, Rocky. Hurt man Hurt……………is no way to describe how I feel. I liked you a lot, actually respected you. But then you started talking so much about silver dimes, and not enough about silver and gold maple leafs. It was very troubling for me, so I was pissed off and posted a bunch of comments on your videos. I cannot help it, I get real touchy about my gold and silver maple leafs. Cannot help it.

16. gold maple says:

Maple leafs are better than silver dimes. you hear that rocky you hear that !!!!!!

MAPLE LEAFS ARE BETTER THAN AMERICAN DIMES. I REST MY CASE.BYE ROCKY.

17. gold maple says:

I am very touchy about silver and gold maple leafs. It like a religion to me.

18. gold maple says:

hey rocky, are you implying that maple leafs have milk spots. How dare you? Maple Leafs are the best, the best you hear better than kookaburas, koalas libertads, eagles, and pandas combined.

19. gold maple says:

Excellent pickups mate

20. Silversing69 says:

Thanks Rocky. Can’t see any milk spots on the 2001 maples….. I have a bunch of 2012 maples which also look clear.

21. nick540 says:

Very nice stack update. The 10oz PAMP is amazing.

22. Todd67point says:

Beautiful additions, Love the bars.

23. rocky315w says:

Very nice and great start, but do us a favor and check those 2001 maples and let us know if they have any milk spots and we can compare to more recent coins. and please anyone reading this check your old maples and see if this is just a recent phenominon. many thanks and great video. Rocky

24. Silversing69 says:

Thanks but I think it must be the auto feature on the video – my skills are very limited in this arena!

25. WHMmetals says:

The silver is nice, but the most impressive part I thought was how steady you held that camera! Thought it was on a tripod until I saw you holding it in the reflection.