Preparation Analysis 3.0 (Silver Bullion Investment) | Silver Unboxing

Preparation Analysis 3.0 (Silver Bullion Investment)

“Let every man divide his money (SILVER) into three parts, and invest a third in land, a third in business, and a third let him keep in (SILVER) reserve.” Ta…

24 Responses to Preparation Analysis 3.0 (Silver Bullion Investment)

1. SilverCitySlicker500 says:

That’s the best thing about hard assets; it’s really no different than land.

2. gsxwrx says:

And its probably the most fun investment Cuz all u do is store it and let the market decide and sell when u feel comfortable.

3. gsxwrx says:

Haters are a part of life. Everyone has to deal with them at some point. You just have to brush them off. I like watching silver stacking bids on youtube. Its fun for me. I just don’t like it when some people on their vid act like its the end of the world and that’s why they are stacking. I stack because I see silver as a long term investment and a way to distribute my wealth and diversify. I have money in other investments also like real state and stocks.

4. SilverCitySlicker500 says:

Yeah that’s what I would purchase if I went 90% silver.

The reason I don’t do an update is because the haters would come out in full force. Thanks!

5. gsxwrx says:

The only junk silver i buy is morgan or peace dollars. You should do a update vid man.

6. Colt Caldwell says:

I have made a respondance video for you! You all need to check it out! Bash on me if you want! FREE COUNTRY! Bash away at my views if you like! It’s your GOD GIVEN RIGHT! Let the words fly! I can take it! WHY? Simple! I am a gentleman. Your words are valid! BTW! the response video is called Response Video!

7. Colt Caldwell says:

You gone off the deep end yet? Find a racist to vent on yet, or are you ranting at random people with a different view? You should bann me! You just making yourself look bad! I should report you to the athorities for questioning so we can find out if you own guns! You are a public hazard in your current mental state. How do I know? Simple. I grew up around an emotionally unstable person! You act alot like him… Also I reserve the right to copy our conversation for the integrity of safety…

8. Colt Caldwell says:

BALL SO HARD JESUS DON”T WANT TO SAVE YOU!

9. Colt Caldwell says:

I NEVER ONCE CLAIMED TO BE OF JEWISH ETHNICITY! ONCE AGIN SIR! I WILL POINT OUT YOUR RACIST VIEWS ARE WHAT BRING OUR… OUR! COUNTRY MORALE TO THE ALL TIME LOW IT IS TODAY! THE OPPRESSORS ARE IN WASHINGTON YOU HORSES ASS! YOU ARE EMOTIONALLY COMPROMISED AND NEED TO SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP! I HAVE AFRICAN-AMERICAN FAMILY!!! YOU DON”T CARE TO KNOW THAT CAUSE YOU THINK I HAVE RACE ISSUES THAT DON”T EXIST. YOU ARE A LIAR! YOU ARE THE LIAR! YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED!!!!!

10. SilverCitySlicker500 says:

You have no gold or silver which is why you’re hating! I have more than double since this two year video. Show your preps and whatever you have I could buy it. Trust me dude I don’t make video to be accepted, but to tell the truth.

11. SilverCitySlicker500 says:

You’re not a Jew! Infact if you want to know who the real israelite are just look at the LEMBA tribe. Now before you start with the DNA Bullshit, Mendelian Law has settled it.

If you’re claiming to be a Jew you need to check you own books because inside of the are the truth that you white Euro’s adopted the religion! furthermore 74% of Khazar Jews in America had slave. My Source is the American Jewish Experience Volume 2 (jewish).

White Redneck jews like yourself are Racist. If you’re jewish!

12. Colt Caldwell says:

Hope you like looking like a dick on your own channel. Thanks for your racist view, and showing the world your true colors.

13. Colt Caldwell says:

Just so YOU KNOW! The JEWS have seen 1,300 years MORE OPRESSION THAN BLACK AMERICANS! KNOW OUR HISTORY! IT AIN’T JUST YOURS!

14. Colt Caldwell says:

So Now you automatically assume i’m racist? You are alot dumber than you first put on… You have issues and I see right through your bullshit. I don’t give a shit who you are or what color you are. Useless is still useless. Wanna be prepaired? prepair your self. shiny shit should be the least of your worries. As far as your family history is conserned… We have bigger fish to fry than your racist wanna be outlaw bull shit! Stay the course jack ass.

15. SilverCitySlicker500 says:

I’m a BLACKMAN, and we’re still here DISPITE what you’ve REDNECK’s have done. Know your true history; if it were not for BLACKS, America would be sipping tea instead of Bourbon. BTW, I come from a family of carpenters on my fathers side, and outlaws on my mothers side Zerelda Cole is my aunt. So surviving is in my blood and my culture!

BALL SO HARD MUTHERFUCKERS WANT TO FIND ME!

16. Colt Caldwell says:

Don’t hate me cause you don’t have a real trade to fall back on… People respect me cause I produce results. Turn something outa nothing. Preping? I have preped more than you ever could understand. As far as my girlfriend is concerned. You brought her up cayse you grasping at straws. As I said you are useless sir. I am a redneck. Guess what! A country boy will survive!

17. SilverCitySlicker500 says:

WOW, you know I normally block assholes like you, but this time I’m going to leave it up, but don’t you go being a punk and block me; Agreed! You have no preps compared to mine and when I show them I’m going to mention you specifically as a person with a bunch of excuses for not having the minimal of what I have. You’re screwed dude & you’re going to be selling your girlfriends pussy for drugs and food because you’re what I call Montana Dumb! You get no credit for being weak & useless. Be Slick!

18. Colt Caldwell says:

Wow you are a really smart man! Just kidding. You are a horses ass, How you gonna tell me that your precious metals are gonna save you when you are as useless as your shiny brick? You don’t know a thing about that metal I bet. When SHTF, you gonna eat your silver? cause about that time people gonna be starving. Your metal is gonna turn into a paper weight. How bout you send it to me. I’ll hammer it into a buttplug for you so you can stick it in your ass. hahaha

19. SilverCitySlicker500 says:

Yeah I’ll like to see that RC bar. Subscribed!

20. Roadkillar8000 says:

i will soon do a video on some of my PM, i would like to show off my Rothschild Goldbar….haven’t seen anybody having them on youtube 🙂

21. SilverCitySlicker500 says:

Yeah I agree. I just wanted to make the point about silver!

22. Roadkillar8000 says:

where is the grafjh on Palladium ??? must better than PLatium

23. NoName NoFame says:

i used to think that until obama
    now i realize that bush was simply obama-lite

24. 33commonsenseguy says:

Generic bullion is much more likely to be counterfeited. If the US coinage is counterfeited, the secret service will rout you out and prison will be the result. That bullion? The government could care less ……