2011 Canadian Grizzly 9999 Pure Silver Coin – Unboxing | Silver Unboxing

2011 Canadian Grizzly 9999 Pure Silver Coin – Unboxing

WEBSITE: http://silvergoldbuddy.blogspot.com/ FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/SilverGoldBuddy ************************************************************…

16 Responses to 2011 Canadian Grizzly 9999 Pure Silver Coin – Unboxing

1. William Sherman says:

You can tell he is being paid.

2. devinferrari says:

Great vid.

3. IrixGuy says:

Check out the Perth Mint coins. they all come encapsulated from the mint.

4. SilverGoldBuddy says:

For sure, SGB is one company you can trust 🙂

5. D33Lux says:

I’m thinking of getting a couple of these. I’ve purchased from SGB before and I got my shipment in 3 days, I was surprised because I’m in Southern Ontario. I’ve met one of the co-owners before, really good guy they know what they’re doing and it shows with quality of product, shipping and customer service.

6. SilverGoldBuddy says:

Really? that’s no good, will for sure when you order Gold or Silver Bullion you will get a coupon! I have a $20.00 & a $7.00 coupon so far 😀 – will be using my $20.00 Coupon tomorrow. Look through your emails from SGB, they send the coupon code’s through Email.

7. SilverGoldBuddy says:

@MrDoeskie I have order two different orders from SGB, and each order has came in with in 14 days, may last Order came in 7 days. I live in BC. i am only 3-4 hours from Rock Mountain House, Alberta.

8. SilverGoldBuddy says:

@MrDoeskie When i ordered the coin, the container was a extra $1.25 – The Containers are really nice! They fit nice and look Great also they are vary strong.

9. screenies1 says:

signed up with them I don’t see a coupon 🙁

10. SilverGoldBuddy says:

When u put in a Order with SilverGoldBull they give u a coupon for the next time you Order thru them…. the more you spend the more your going to save on your next Order. Also if you sign up for a free account they Give you a Free $7.00 coupon off your first Order, Its not much but its better than Nothing.. SGB Ships to Canada & the US.

11. screenies1 says:

lol i see now btw just wondering how do you get sgb coupons?

12. SilverGoldBuddy says:

$8.48 for Fedex shipping, & $42.82 for the coin. – This was my first coin so i did not mind paying a little more just to see if i liked it or not.

13. SilverGoldBuddy says:

the shipping was a little more but i had a $12.00 coupon so i Saved, Plus SGB is only 3 hours from where i live, LOL

14. screenies1 says:

@SilverGoldBuddy
    $8.48 for fedex shipping option is quite unbelieveable…

15. screenies1 says:

so you paid $30+ shipping just for one coin???

16. SilverGoldBuddy says:

@twin1010101010 LOL, I just wanted to say sorry for the quality of the video… The camera i have is a rather cheep one, though i do try to show ppl any kind of bullion i do get in. I pick up what i can afford at the time, even if its small amounts 😀 This Order whould of been a lot bigger if i did not buy a new 42″ Flat Screen LCD TV two weeks before < haha ....keep tuned tho.... I have a New Pamp Suiesse Silver bar that should be in any day 😉