Ramblings of a Tired Stacker and maybe a little sense | Silver Unboxing

Ramblings of a Tired Stacker and maybe a little sense

16 Responses to Ramblings of a Tired Stacker and maybe a little sense

1. Michael Silver says:

I feel you have MAXimised its usage to the MAXimum Max.
    Kind Refards
    Sumtingwong

2. Michael Silver says:

Hi David, I started that less than 2 months ago, I new nothing about spreadsheets. Started a new blank sheet and READ from there. Watched some YouTube excell videos, they helped a little. Every formula I had to look up at the start, once it’s on your sheet you can go back and have a look at it. I have another to test formulas. Start slowly and keep building slowly, you’ll get there. Keep me updated. I’ll do a short video on that spreadsheet soon.

3. Darth SilveramASS says:

I am David and nice to meet you Michael, and I really enjoyed your vid!!! You a stacker after my on heart!!! I really would like to make a spread sheet like that. Excel? How could I learn to do that? Awesome set up there.

4. Michael Silver says:

5. DesMoisBoi says:

Very neat spreadsheet! I have never thought to add pictures to mine and to extrapolate it with the current spot price and how many ounces. I’ve just been keeping track of how much I paid. lol Great vid.

6. Michael Silver says:

Yes, 500 oz for silver, minimum. I am buying a little gold as well. Once I reach 500 oz silver, my focus will be 90% gold. I have no plans to buy plantinum, palladium or rhodium. If I had a platinum coin I would lose it in the silver, colour is the same to my eyes.  Thanks Doug

7. greg williams says:

wow great price SumTingWong hahaha – i like it. 🙂

8. dougwaste says:

That is a nice spreadsheet. Been stacking for 3 years, even at 48. Just keep buying. My question, do you have goal of how many ounces you want to aquire and at point would you sell. I’ have a hard time selling

9. Michael Silver says:

Thanks PhatSlackStack, I use my proper first name, obviously,. All they need do is put thier nane in the “Description” field. I picked that pamp up from Bullion Money for $722 delivered $22.46 an oz, exactly the same price as 1 Kg Perth Mint bar. Thanks for reply Greg. Regards Sumtingwong

10. greg williams says:

That hand poured pamp is just jaw dropping. Love the shrink lines on it. ozcopper did a vid comparing the shiney bar to the matt finish bar, I gotta say i prefer the shiny after seeing this one. – I do use my real 1st name, people send me messages and put their real name, but because its not their screen name, i forget them lmao. But yes it would be handy, mine was gonna be ”PhatSlackStack” but i thought people might think I was chinese.

11. uyt384 says:

Very nice Kg bar.

With the low prices, I’m thinking of breaking down and actually buying a large silver bar. I can use it for gamma ray absorption experiments — that’s my excuse, anyway.

BTW, I use a spreadsheet to keep track of my gold coins, but not the silver. It is handy — for example, I can tell you that the average weight of a gold coin in my stack is currently .477 ozt.

12. maxpower2damax says:

can i change my name?

13. Michael Silver says:

Thanks mate. The spreadsheert is larger than what I showed, work in progress.

14. Michael Silver says:

15. EpicRV says:

Wow — that is nice. At first I thought that was a 1 kilo gold bar! I have seen the gold bars like that before but never the silver one. Very cool spreadsheet by the way.

16. SilverTurtle65 says:

Very nice, Thanks for sharing.