[ HD ] Chinese Silver Panda (2013) – VS – Dime | Silver Unboxing

[ HD ] Chinese Silver Panda (2013) – VS – Dime

Up close and personal: Inspecting 1 oz, 999 Fine Silver Coin, 2013 Chinese Panda. ( * * Disable the CC feature for uninterrupted viewing. Only enable it if y…

25 Responses to [ HD ] Chinese Silver Panda (2013) – VS – Dime

1. chronotriggerfan says:

Agreed. Currently, the Chinese simply own too many American bonds to make a big play in gold and silver currencies. But hey, with the help of Brazil, Russia, India, South Africa, and now potentially Japan and Australia, you never know!

2. HA9AZPRSRT says:

I like the bamboo in the background

3. SilverSanctum says:

.. the dollar collapses. For now, adding more and more bilateral agreements will do.

4. SilverSanctum says:

I don’t think the chinese have forgotten how the west and the their bankers screwed them by demonetizing silver. Just as silver flowed to the east via trade imbalance in the old days, the dollar too now flows there in the same manner. They’ll be damned if they repeat the same mistake of watching their accumulated wealth be wiped away. So, I doubt they’ll make a first aggressive move, being too tied economically and because they have too many dollar reserve. But, I bet they have plans in case ..

5. SilverSanctum says:

Glad you like the selection 🙂 .

6. lifelessperson1993 says:

love the chinese music 🙂

7. chronotriggerfan says:

Well, based on the actions of BRICS and statements by the Chinese, it’s pretty clear their plan is to make the Yuan directly convertible into gold and silver, much like the silver certificate system used to work in America many decades ago.
    We’ll have to wait and see, though. Things are certainly going to get interesting on the global monetary scene.

8. SilverSanctum says:

Thanks for leaving a comment, and I agree 2013 panda is the best so far.

9. Quincy Peters says:

I think the 2013 panda is the best, and this video proved it.

10. SilverSanctum says:

Thanks SolidSilber.

11. SolidSilber says:

This coin is a work of art, nice video, fantastic quality

12. SilverSanctum says:

Thanks Gary. I hope you’re enjoying your panda too.

13. Garysilver oz says:

I just ordered my 2013 panda should be with me any day now 😀 😀 thanks for sub and just started watching your videos and got to so bravo class work

14. SilverSanctum says:

Thanks for watching and the kind comment, you’re too kind.

15. 101platayoro says:

Man you could make a subway token look great-but great coins like this are mzde too seem awesome by your supurb musical selection fits and subtle highlights-Bravo, its laScala on silver!so I felt compelled to like, sub and nomknate it for a Rocky video award…your efforts desrve much more

16. SilverSanctum says:

Thanks TC. That’s one of the possibilities. It’s about perception and acceptance too though, on top of fundamentals. So, it won’t be overnight. Personally, I prefer honest money solution, or currency backed by tangible hard asset(s) or units of energy.

17. SilverSanctum says:

Hope you’ll enjoy them 🙂 .

18. Tc Morgan says:

Beautiful video, I love the pandas so much. And I agree with your comment about 1% and so on. I for plan to keep buying them no matter how high the mintage. I believe the Yuan will become the reserve currency of the world. So I enjoy owning these beautiful coins.

19. SilverSanctum says:

That’s what I think will happen. If 1% of 1% of a billion plus Chinese become silver aware / awaken, they will absorb silver like a sponge, not only gold. Once that happens, in spirit of keeping up with the Joneses, the neighboring 1% of 1% of another billion plus people of India will follow. After that, 1% of 1% of the rest of the world will follow the cues. It’s scary to imagine such physical silver squeeze now because I still want to stack at current bargain price.

20. iDIMi says:

I love this coin! I am going to get myself a few!

21. clearasvodka says:

A handsome coin. Recent panda coins are already selling for more than eagles or maples despite the mintages. The number one market for silver & gold is now in China and most of the demand is going to be for Chinese coins going forward. The mintage data means less and less when there are so many chasing the same items.

22. Joker0911PL says:

Chinise panda vs american hehe. God
    Its like ferrari vs old ford fiesta. Awesome Panda coin of course.

23. SilverSanctum says:

Thanks gold maple.

24. SilverSanctum says:

Nice 🙂 . The mintage limit for 2013 Panda is quite high though. So, it won’t be rare as previous years Pandas. But, it should still be a good semi numismatic play.

25. gold maple says:

This is an absolutely gorgeous coin. Thanks for showcasing it. I definitely want to get one, after viewing your video. Great job by the way on your videos. Looking forward to more of your wonderful silver videos.