Silver Unboxing – SBSS Freedom Girl, Slave Queen, and Copper Debt and Death | Silver Unboxing

Silver Unboxing – SBSS Freedom Girl, Slave Queen, and Copper Debt and Death

Silver Unboxing - SBSS Freedom Girl, Slave Queen, and Copper Debt and Death

Tonight I unbox the Freedom Girl and Slave Queen silver rounds, plus the copper Debt and Death medallion from Silver Bullet, Silver Shield.

25 Responses to Silver Unboxing – SBSS Freedom Girl, Slave Queen, and Copper Debt and Death

1. KiwebSolutions says:

Your freedom girl has a bad case of herpes.

2. Adam C says:

I will, i’m working my way through your vids at the moment and must say i have enjoyed every one. Thanks for the vids and a great channel.

3. Bigstackmcgee says:

Actually, I received another freedom girl from provident, and it was in terrific shape. It made me so annoyed about the bad condition of these coins that I did return them. Check out the newer SBSS vid I made where I unbox the new medallions they sent me.

4. Adam C says:

Yep that freedom girl is in bad shape, the mark on her face is very visible. but what can you do? if you send it back you won’t get a new one for about six months.

5. J AF says:

Yes I have been in contact with them. For the past month I have been given the run around. they said they would replace the lost order but still have not seen anything in the mail. Yesterday I received my SQ/FG order from the end of January. Still waiting on 2 more proof SQ/FG.

6. Bigstackmcgee says:

ouch..seems like par for the course, unfortunately. Good luck z!

7. Bigstackmcgee says:

You still haven’t received an order from December?! Have you contacted SBSS to find out what is up?  Man, I wish you luck with your orders!

8. Bigstackmcgee says:

lol @ FG with the 4 o’clock shadow! Fortunately for me, I did get in another order from Provident Metals that had a very nice Freedom Girl.

9. zgibson25 says:

almos 60 days and still have not recieved mine

10. J AF says:

WOW!!! That is to bad about that freedom girl round. I have 3 separate orders that still have not shown up. The first order being from back in December. My confidence in the SBSS and the mint are running extremely low and seeing what you got doesn’t help. I don’t think I would send them back either. It would probably take forever to get them back.

11. GSilvermani says:

Looks like you got the Special edition freedom girl 4 o’clock shadow medallion hehe, great Vid, coins quality needs to improve dramatically>they lost alot of potential/current customers, cheers

12. rocky315w says:

well if he considers the 45 coins I bought as insignificant then screw him again

13. Bigstackmcgee says:

You’re right, it’s not good business to operate that way. I think they’ve learned their lesson with the delays and they will take steps to make sure that orders will go out much sooner in the future. What I’m not sure about is how or if they will address the quality control. lol @ needing clearasil!

14. Bigstackmcgee says:

My thoughts too Ameri Gunn – thanks for watching

15. Bigstackmcgee says:

You hit the nail on the head, mkm – and, I agree there is time to right the ship. They got bit with their big Freedom Girl promotion, and essentially wrote checks that their mint couldn’t cash in terms of availability and quality control.

16. Bigstackmcgee says:

I think you’re probably right Oneill. Still, if I like the design of the next coins, I will still probably buy 1 of them.

17. Bigstackmcgee says:

I was annoyed at the condition my coins came in, to be sure, but to pay 15 bucks premium for a nicked up coin would really be unacceptable.  Are you going to keep that proof trivium in that condition, or try for a replacement?

18. Bigstackmcgee says:

I know that last week Chris Duane was pissed that (he said) the loudest critics were the folks that bought the fewest coins, but I think it’s pretty embarrassing for SBSS to send out “BU” coins in that condition.

19. Bigstackmcgee says:

You’re funny, IMSS – and yes, very unfortunate to have that face so marked up

20. Bigstackmcgee says:

I’m right with you, Jeff. I’m treating these like any of my other generic rounds. I’m not even mad about paying the premium (although I would be if I ordered a whole tube and they came like this)

21. Bigstackmcgee says:

Yeah, I do like the copper Debt and Death coin – thanks for watching, John

22. Bigstackmcgee says:

Yeah, pretty frustrating – you get the feeling that the people that put in the small 1-2 coin orders got the dregs of the lot

23. Bigstackmcgee says:

I still like the design, but I hear ya Kirk

24. Bigstackmcgee says:

Good luck with your proofs – it’s hard to have any confidence at this point, but I would hope those would get higher scrutiny

25. Bigstackmcgee says:

It’s hard to believe that was allowed to leave their mint as brilliant, uncirculated coins