TFHGirl is Unboxing – German Junk Silver Third Reich Period 02 | Silver Unboxing

TFHGirl is Unboxing – German Junk Silver Third Reich Period 02

TFHGirl is Unboxing - German Junk Silver Third Reich Period 02

Today the last missing junk silver coin from the Third Reich Period arrived! Help us caption & translate this video! http://amara.org/v/C9vD/

15 Responses to TFHGirl is Unboxing – German Junk Silver Third Reich Period 02

1. RevLiSdLloGmp says:

I like…

2. TinfoilHatGirl says:

5 grams 🙂

3. EpicRV says:

Very interesting — what is the silver content of them?

4. TinfoilHatGirl says:

LOOL, Thanx for reporting these happy progresses 😀 Dont bother too much about these two videos, they are meant as small previews anyway. I will do a video closer look and details on the Third Reich coins soon. So forget about these videos here and just tune in again when I upload that video ;-)

5. SilverSanctum says:

Well, I can watch the entire vid of 02 now, and the 01 vid I can watch up to 0:41. That’s progress lol. Well, eventually YT will finish up whatever they’re upgrading, hopefully soon.

6. TinfoilHatGirl says:

7. watcher8o says:

Youtube has been buggy for a few days now for a lot of people. It will only load part of the video sometimes. Wanted to report that I was able to watch the whole video, so some folks may just need to keep trying or give it time.

8. Jose Aparicio says:

Very nice…

9. TinfoilHatGirl says:

hm thats strange 🙁 because when I play them here in my browser to test it everything runs fine. Maybe it has sth to do with my editing programme, I dont know :-((( booohoo, I hope that my more detailed take on these coins that I am planning to record soon works better then…. :-/

10. SilverSanctum says:

I tried many times, I couldn’t get past 1:37 mark. Fast forward clicking on the bar didn’t do the trick either. The other video (Third Reich 01) wouldn’t even let me pass 0:01, haha. Not just your vids, I’ve had the same issue with a few others. But, not all. YT is having hiccups, heh. Anyway, unique pieces of history, thanks.

11. greg williams says:

i will PM you 🙂

12. TinfoilHatGirl says:

the video is 2:03 min long and yes, there is a second envelope where the 2RM Hindenburg Swastika coins are in! Sometimes YT hangs itself up on a video and needs refreshing the site

13. greg williams says:

the vid keeps stopping at 1:27 - are they in the second envelope? after you take the second lot out of the envelope, a quick look then it stops – do those ones have the swaztika on them?

14. TinfoilHatGirl says:

Thx 🙂 As you see the 2 RM Hindenburg coin was twice in the package. If you like you can have it, I would trade it against Aussie Junk Silver of yours!

15. greg williams says:

very very nice 🙂 the coins from this period really fascinate me 8^))