Silver Bullion Unboxing 5oz ATB coins July 12 2013 | Silver Unboxing

Silver Bullion Unboxing 5oz ATB coins July 12 2013

5 More ATB coins to the stack.

13 Responses to Silver Bullion Unboxing 5oz ATB coins July 12 2013

1. Silver Bully says:

Numismatic is coins that are circulated and used as currency. Semi Numismatic is the coins you have that are not used as currency… There is a difference

2. canadiansilvervein says:

Nice pickups I have none of the America the beautiful coins but they look nice. Great collection u got there

3. Travie Leh says:

Wow. Richie rich!

4. ThesharpNshiny says:

Very well done Lag! The atbs are amazing. I wouldn’t get the case unless you are gonna spring for the older and more pricey atbs (2012, and 2010). I love the 2012 El Yunque

5. lagoveride says:

yea the 2012 and the 2010’s are starting to get nutty. I think its just that only so many can go around.

6. lagoveride says:

Yea I need to get that puerto Rico one soon as well.

7. lagoveride says:

thanks 🙂

8. lagoveride says:

If you look through my channel videos I did unboxing’s of graded mint versions. they call them satin proof and those also have the Mint mark of P on the washington side of each coin.

I think the mint versions are great, but the bullion versions are very limited as well. So I like picking up ungraded bullion versions and when it comes to the mint versions I only pickup graded ones.

Right now I am thinking about the reverse proof goldf buffalo that is coming out soon.

9. EpicRV says:

very cool…..man the 2012s are expensive!!!! i remember seeing the Hawaii’s for $150 — kicking myself in the ass now

10. MunkeySpaz says:

Awesome! I plan on buying the Puerto Rico one and the Gettysburg one. They are some pretty nice “coins” though.

11. Jose Aparicio says:

Wow! Very nice pickup bro…

12. tpntch07 says:

All of the ATB’s are great!! Did you hear that the US Mint lowered their prices on the mint version? There only about $20-25 more then the bullion version. What do you think, and do you have any of the Mint Versions?