Monarch Precious Metals Silver Bullion Unboxing | Silver Unboxing

Monarch Precious Metals Silver Bullion Unboxing

Back again with another silver bullion unboxing for you. I tried out Monarch Precious Metals for a change this time. Thier shipping was the quickest I’ve had…

25 Responses to Monarch Precious Metals Silver Bullion Unboxing

1. ZZmann35 says:

Good stuff… I to get silver and gold from monarch.. How much of a collection do you have? Check out mine and let me know what you think.

2. javamanV3 says:

Apmex is an honest company – they price their goods as they see fit, which is the way of any honest trader. They do not hide the price of their goods in any way. How are they a ripoff?

btw – I do not work for apmex or even shop there very often, but they are a good honest business as far as i know!

3. javamanV3 says:

Thanks for the video – I really like the 1 ozt klackers you showed. They are my current pocket coins for sound and the are comfortable to carry.

Also – consider using for “hand sanitizer”. Just rub around in your hand instead of buying the plastic bottles!

4. Andre Jitta says:

I just bought 2 of those and I love them!!!! I like all of monarchs stuff!! There is a guy on ebay that has han poured bars and they are some of the best I have seen I bought 2 and they look like a loaf of bread and he takes the time to polish them. Just look up silver loaf bullion on ebay.

5. sternumkick says:

To me holding silver is second only to holding my child.

6. Photo314159 says:

No, your price is locked in as long as your check gets to them within a week. They don’t need a credit card. After that they have the option to cancel your order or adjust the price if it goes up. Of course if it goes down I’m sure they’ll still ship your order at the price you agreed when you bought it.

7. mcrfuse says:

Oh no, I meant in if I use a Money order check, will they still need my credit card number just incase the prices change? Luck PM doesn’t do that, they just lock in the price, but APMEX needs your credit card even if you use money order. How does MPM do it? like APMEX or like PM?

8. Photo314159 says:

I send money orders. You can pay by redit card, but you pay more. Sent another MO in to MPM a couple days ago actually. 🙂

9. mcrfuse says:

If you use money order, do they still need a credit card like Apmex does?

10. MrPaulzorz says:

my LCS has maybe 20 of the 1oz left. and hes had them for a while. maybe if the spot drops 50 cents i should maybe get 4 more oz

11. Photo314159 says:

Yeah, it was a good day to do it! I’ll be buying again soon I think.

12. MrPaulzorz says:

i picked up 2, 1ozers today. nice lookin little ingots

13. Photo314159 says:

Yeah they’ve got some cool bars. I like the hand poured one’s too, they’ve got more character.

14. thebullionboys says:

I LOVE the look of the hand poured & stamped Monarch bars…I’ve also seen quite a few “Home-Made” hand pours that look pretty fine too.
    I’m much more a fan of bars than coins though…guess I’m biased!

15. Ted Williams says:

5 & 10 oz Monarch PMs those are even nicer !

16. Schwarze999 says:

Compared to othersites such as Provident Metals, Monarch Precious Metals, and Gainsville they all beat APMEX in price on everything

17. Photo314159 says:

They have good prices on a few items, like Canadian Maples. Their shipping is pretty steep though, and ultimately has kept me from ordering from them.

18. pspcraft says:

Thanks for the heads-up. I didn’t really have a clue – I don’t own any gold. Wish I did.
    Now I hear some gold is filled with tungsten, and not pure gold – I do not know the name of that distributor. WOW – is anything pure or honest any more?

19. Schwarze999 says:

APMEX is a ripoff they have the worst prices hands down

20. Sheograthkiller says:

I like the 500g hand poured umicore bar it weighs just over 16 oz

21. silver john says:

morach metal should sell on ebay because then they would get customers from all over the world

22. msa0709 says:

Very nice – thanks for sharing

23. Photo314159 says:

Agree’d. I like them all together in the book anyway, not thrown in a box randomly.

24. ACE156661 says:

Cutting it out might lower the value of one specific coin, but you would think having a complete collection would increase the value of the collection as a whole significantly.