Unboxing 05 08 13 Goldmart | Silver Unboxing

Unboxing 05 08 13 Goldmart

Another silver Unboxing. This one from Goldmart received yesterday 5-07-13.

25 Responses to Unboxing 05 08 13 Goldmart

1. mkmstillstackin says:

thanks Silversing! glad you like it. you’re like a bar stacking guru. i watch your videos for inspiration.

2. mkmstillstackin says:

Ha Ha! I totally agree……You mean to tell me I have to pay you an exorbitant fee for a piece of cheap plastic, to authenticate a product you sell to me?….. now, that’s what I call pulling one over on me. ;OP

3. mkmstillstackin says:

absolutely, man! there is just sooo much variety to choose from, but it’s all good. it allows each of us to showcase or ind. matters of taste to each other, almost as a form of artistic expression. you’re welcome for the shoutout, and thank you for watching!

4. Silversing69 says:

Nice mate - liking the SM bar.

5. greg williams says:

Very nice – hey there has to be something else to view that security thing – and save $20 on that silly plastic card…I mean its plastic, with a layer of some shit that lets you view. Hmm…

6. mkmstillstackin says:

Thanks, Brian! Its an added bonus to hear it when you guys approve. I guess it’s safe to say, i’ve officially caught the bar bug 😉

7. Brian TheLog says:

Great coins even better bar!! Loving it man!

8. mkmstillstackin says:

I had no idea! I tell ya, I learn a lot from you, platayoro. You’re a great source of info.

9. mkmstillstackin says:

Thanks platayoro. I will definately be as careful as I can when purchasing these. I will apply the weight & magnet test pronto today.

10. mkmstillstackin says:

Yeah, they have definitely committed a few flubs out there, so, I’ll be the last to say its risk free to do business with them, but overall I think they eventually come through on the vast majority of their orders. thank You for watching, ma man.

11. mkmstillstackin says:

Lol! only some weekends. whew! thankfully not all…& mainly just Saturdays. thanks for watching PM54.

12. mkmstillstackin says:

Congrats on getting a kook! truly a second-to-none coin. hopefully, your goldmart order gets here soon.

13. mkmstillstackin says:

Thanks for watching Jose! will be catchin up with your videos soon.

14. mkmstillstackin says:

Lol…No doubt, nothin comes between me & stackin, RCG! Thank you for watching!

15. rcgsquad says:

Mkm is still stackin lol. Nice hauls

16. Bigstackmcgee says:

Nice unboxing, MKM. You have to love the diversity available in silver, to go from Perth mint beauties to the Sunshine bar. Very different pickups, but both are awesome. Thanks for the shout out, btw!

17. 101platayoro says:

kooks have generally lower production numbers then koalas…

18. 101platayoro says:

The new Sunshine bars are truly nice,but take note that they have the nifty security device because their old bars were compromised..there is a video showing that one of the old bars was well counterfeited …so be careful! i buy the new bars and love using the decoder but i Weigh and magnet check em promptly…i wont bother with the older bars!

19. ThesharpNshiny says:

Great haul. The Perth mint coins are just fantastic, and the 10 oz Bar looks great. Once I get off this 5oz kick, I’ll be acquiring some 10ozers

20. Jose Aparicio says:

Nice pickup bro…

21. lundisco says:

Just got my first kook the other day, and still waiting on a goldmart order.

22. papermoney54 says:

You work on the weekends? Damn. Nice stuff though

23. tpntch07 says:

Very nice – I never purchased from Goldmart because of all the horror stories on YouTube, but I think I should try them out. Thanks for sharing!

24. mkmstillstackin says:

Thanks, 2nater. I’m really glad you like it! Its a very nice bar & really solid to hold, 1 of the main reasons I like bars. & for whatever reason, sunshine bars have flown under the radar for me for quite some time. but, not any more, after this purchase. they have officially now moved up the charts for me afa being a favorite….& Yes, thanks, I did get a chance to watch silverfish’s video & was happy to hear the Perth news. I guess I may have gotten lucky on that one. Lol!

25. 2naterade8 says:

Wow I haven’t seen the new sunshine mint bars yet. I like them! I might have to save up for one. If you watch silverfish’s new vid he goes into detail on those kookaburras and how the Perth mint said they were only going to make 500,000 now instead of 1 million. Those coins might have appreciated in value since you bought them!