Coin Shop Unboxing Of Silver And Gold 1 24 13 001 | Silver Unboxing

Coin Shop Unboxing Of Silver And Gold 1 24 13 001

I went to my local coin shop and got some great deals. I think. Ya i know my math was off. Its 45oz not 25oz.

25 Responses to Coin Shop Unboxing Of Silver And Gold 1 24 13 001

1. FrugalLife says:

Those little peso coins are great. Need to make a start on the gold myself lol

Can only agree what others have said about the dragon rounds. If they are generics then they were over priced

2. whtchacolate says:

the dragon coins are just generic year of the dragon rounds. apmex doesnt have them for sale anymore but there is an identical picture of one under year of the dragon in generic rounds, on their website.

3. Chen Wang says:

The tube of coins you got are really good deal ! However, I am not mean to disappointing you, the dragon coins are not looks that good. They seems like from one of the chinese private mint or some mint that not popular. They are pure silver coins but just not that famous. These kind of stuff can easily be found in china…I am from there. I am not very sure, but you better argue with the dealer if you could~good luck and keep stacking!

4. Adam J says:

Nice wins on the “generic” rounds. Love the prospector.

5. gold maple says:

hatwierd, I think you should keep the 1 oz rounds from singapore. I have not seen the 1 oz. They may be rare.

6. papermoney54 says:

Hey pm me

7. SilverSanctum says:

7:30 , cool.

I saw your other vid first actually. So, yeah, those dragons are just rounds. Keep us posted on the refund demand.

8. Jose Rodriguez says:

I paid $34.50 per bar wich isnt bad since there was no shipping. Silver was $1 higher then it is today also

9. papermoney54 says:

How much did the 1 oz sunshinebars cost

10. EpicRV says:

Some great stuff – and you got some really good deals other than that dragon hiccup that others have addressed! First coin I ever purchased was a 1983 Libertad. I carry it around in my pocket at all times to remind me to spend wisely so I can afford to buy more silver. Ross for Boss!!!!

11. Jose Rodriguez says:

Ya thaks. I think the total is 127.5 oz for Jan.

12. Silversing69 says:

Great job You did well and a really nice selection. It’s all going up in price so no problem if you slightly overpay occasionally. We all do.

13. silverfish VT says:

Should have waited to post, I will put you down, that is a SERIOUS haul for January, great job!

14. Jose Rodriguez says:

Ya i am gonna go back today. i am making a video on those coins alone. I know that the coin shop has a zero return on bullion policy but that shouldnt matter if they were wrong about what they sold me.

15. silverfish VT says:

Hatwierd, very nice haul! I like your addition of a little Gold to your stack, cant wait for the monthly update!

16. greg williams says:

lol – well good for you mate – its great to see the amount of passion ive seen in your vids over the past few weeks – i only started in december but have no hope in catching anyone – as silverfish said… – realise your own goal and do what you can to improve it…i remember why i got into silver – but at the end of the day – i look at it this way – as Mae West once said – ‘Its not the size of your stack, its what you do with it’ :-V hahaha
    check out my last vid – combibar – 100x1gr bars 🙂

17. Jose Rodriguez says:

Grrrrr! Im not happy

18. Jose Rodriguez says:

Thanks for the heads up

19. Jose Rodriguez says:

Im trying to catch up to Silverfish but i think that may be impossable.

20. Jose Rodriguez says:

21. Jose Rodriguez says:

haha thanks

22. SilverStacker123 says:

Nice addition to your stack, also nice red watch

23. igoldsilverplatinum says:

Nice pick ups. Really love the fractional gold!

24. greg williams says:

Great vid – when you cracked open that tube, i had to go make some popcorn..that was a real bargain – i loved the little goldies – and that full sheet was awesome also, i found a link for you apmex.com/product/65011/.aspx
    you’re doing some really serious stacking there mate – keep it up 🙂

25. tpntch07 says:

Great deal on most of the stack. But I think you over paid for the dragon rounds. Those are apmex rounds, you should be able to find them on there website.