SBSS: Freedom Girl Silver Proof Medallion Unboxing | Silver Unboxing

SBSS: Freedom Girl Silver Proof Medallion Unboxing

Unboxing of Silver Bullet Silver Shield (SBSS) Freedom Girl Medallion from Chris Duane and Coins For The Cause. I refer to the medallion as a coin in the vid…

25 Responses to SBSS: Freedom Girl Silver Proof Medallion Unboxing

1. SalivateMetal says:

Thanks so much for watching Emi J. I think it’s the best that he had produced.

2. sanitydotorg says:

WTF?

3. TheBoatman76 says:

2Mos 1Wk 3Days and still counting for my order….

4. TheBoatman76 says:

Yep, did the same to me. He lambasted some guy that complained about not getting his round. I asked Chris WTF his problem was and why he thought it was ok to treat a customer like that…

5. TheBoatman76 says:

Mulligan Mint and Chris Duane have parted ways…so don’t count on seeing proofs anytime soon.

6. sanitydotorg says:

If anyone is selling SBSS proofs PM me.

7. SalivateMetal says:

Thanks intriket! I agree with you about the high premiums. Also, the packaging is a bit cheap. But, the proof quality of Freedom Girl especially is quite appealing. I just posted a video that shows the Trivium proof as well if you want to check it out. Thanks for watching.

8. Emi J says:

I don’t really approve the high premiums for these kinda coins but this particular medallion is just too pretty! Think your video just made me wanna get one!

9. SalivateMetal says:

Thanks for your comments Jack and for watching. Yes, I like different typesets for coins. Just didn’t think it fit this one.

10. Jack Silver says:

Yeah, excellent voice-over.

11. Jack Silver says:

I notice a lot of people don’t like the font that was used. I kinda like it. It’s a change of pace.

12. SalivateMetal says:

David. I don’t know if I would do that yet. Silver is a stable and a good hedge against the potential fall of the dollar. But, I don’t think it’s imminent.

13. SalivateMetal says:

It’s good to hear you got a better response than some. I think he is frustrated as well. I think the Mulligan MInt is going through some growing pains. THanks for watching and commenting.

14. AK SilverNuggets says:

I have commented multiple times about the slow service. He never blocked me but he did reply without hostility.

15. SalivateMetal says:

I saw a video from a user who got the same reaction from Chris. It’s unfortunate. I;m sure he is under tremendous pressure. But, he should be careful in his reactions to criticism if it’s constructive. I;m sorry for your experience.

16. SalivateMetal says:

Thank you MrMnmn911. I hope the coin you get back is satisfactory. I think now that they have shut down orders until they get caught up, they will improve upon their practices. Thanks for watching my videos and subbing. Will do the same with yours.

17. ggadguy says:

Chris Duane is a very reactionary hothead who can’t handle criticism. I commented on the poor/slow service from his silver mint and Chris decided to block me from his SBSH channel. So don’t cross Chris otherwise he’ll boot you for speaking “truth.”

18. MrMnmn911 says:

FREEDOM!!! Salivate…love the pulp fiction, B grade movie, detective type voice, and the Freedom Girl. She is beautiful. I sent my BU back, pre-paid by Mulligan Mint, for replacement on my FG. Hope I get a nice BU in the return package. Like you, as much as I love the obverse design, they should have chosen a better font style. Perhaps the same font that is on the back? Thanks for posting. subbed, liked and favorited.

19. David Stromberg says:

SELL EVERYTHING YOU GOT THE US DOLLAR IS ABOUT TO CRASH

20. David Stromberg says:

SELL EVERYTHING YOU GOT THE US DOLLAR IS ABOUT TO CRASH

21. SalivateMetal says:

You very well could be right. I’m not sure I buy all his predictions.

22. Schwarze999 says:

Chris Duane is a fraud, whose using fear mongering for his own financial benfit

23. SalivateMetal says:

I can’t deny. lol Makes me think of the song. I’ll be doing a video on the company soon. Stay tuned. Thanks for commenting and a multitude of gratitude to all for watching my videos.

24. SalivateMetal says:

Bada Bing. I’ve subscribed. Nice videos.

25. SalivateMetal says:

Wow. That is an extra long wait. Try calling their customer service line and don’t leave a message if prompted. They do not return calls. Hang up and immediately redial.