Silver Unboxing from eBay – Premium Silver Coin | Silver Unboxing

Silver Unboxing from eBay – Premium Silver Coin

Silver Unboxing from eBay - Premium Silver Coin

I unbox a coin from eBay for which I paid a relatively high premium. When is ok to let the collector in you loose? Yay for eBay bucks!

25 Responses to Silver Unboxing from eBay – Premium Silver Coin

1. brucebannerman says:

You became a collector with the first coin that you held on to. Yeah let it loose, it’s okay to be OCD- get the whole collection, that’s the fun of it!

2. NOTAPOLITECANADIAN says:

Im looking for the wolf but Im not paying 75 bucks for it :p

3. NOTAPOLITECANADIAN says:

Dude I got 8 or 9 Grizzleys. Ill sell ya one. PM me with a reasonable offer

4. whostreathens says:

how do u get ebay bucks!!! I cant seem to find out!

5. Glparks1979 says:

Sounds like a good deal and making your kids happy is priceless! Do you get nervous buying on eBay? Seeing some of the fakes has made me gun-shy so I’m sticking to some of the big online stores. Awesome coin, though!

6. Micksilver14 says:

There is no price too high to put a smile on your kids faces. Good deal on many levels.

7. jkrogstad5 says:

Great deal. 8 dollars for any one ounce coin is great. AND it’s a wildlife coin. Couldn’t b better
    Thanks for sharing

8. clos377silver says:

Thanks for the advice

9. Brian TheLog says:

first off great pickup bigstack! Nice looking coin. Second 27 for a coin that usually goes for 34 and higher is a steal in my eyes. I mean how much lower do people want these to be? Anyway dont listen to them you did a great job!

10. MrSilverup says:

For ur cougar coin

11. MrSilverup says:

27.00, i think thats a veryyyy good deal.

12. MrSilverup says:

Wow, i truly love canadian coins.

13. Adam C says:

Great buy. I look forward to seeing the complete set.

14. lanceoa says:

love trying to complete the series!

15. Silver Bully says:

If premium gets higher on eagles in the 5-8 range then buy bars, but right now eagles and maples are only a few cents more then generic bars.

16. Silver Bully says:

Also if you dont have a lot of money to invest in silver then it is important to get as many oz’s of generic, eagles, maples as you can while prices are low.. Also premiums can very on eagles and maples.. the higher the demand (shortage) the higher the premium. Right now they are low around the 3 dollar range so keep buying them

17. JohnnySilver831 says:

I recommend american silver eagles for their identifiableness but bullion is good too if you can get it for closer to spot. Constitutional (junk) silver is good too cause it holds its value really well. Stay away from things with high premiums unless you want to become a coin collector and learn about collecting. If you’re stacking silver, stack silver. Hope this helps.

18. Silver Bully says:

Silver eagles are good to stack along with generic silver. Eagles are not really a collection series of coins unles your collecting proofs or something like that. If your just starting out I would stick to generic bars rounds, eagles and maples. Right now the premium is low on them so they are a great deal right now. As far as the higher priced coins unless your paying close attention to how many minted and how many graded it can be hit and miss investment. This is just my opinion.

19. Silver Bully says:

looks like a bear with a lion head and tail. It’s always going to turn a profit regardless of premium.

20. EpicRV says:

nice score

21. LaMaestra2102 says:

I have the same “OCD” about the America The Beautiful collection…sigh.

22. clos377silver says:

What’s up big stack I got a question for u I’m a new stacker and I was wondering if I should just stack generic silver rounds for investing or like I have been doing is stacking american eagles for investing?

23. SalivateMetal says:

Great pickup BigStack! I never got into this series. But, I understand buying for collecting and paying a bit higher premiums on collectible bullion or coins.

24. ThesharpNshiny says:

I feel that is a good deal. Also I have been hunting for a cougar and wolf at a reasonable price to complete my set, but no luck yet. I would pay under $30 for the cougar all day long!

25. silverboss1000 says:

Great deal man you always know what your doing!