Silver Unboxing 2013 5oz Fiji Taku 2006 1/2oz Wolf and 2005 Silver Maple | Silver Unboxing

Silver Unboxing 2013 5oz Fiji Taku 2006 1/2oz Wolf and 2005 Silver Maple

Hey fellow silver bugs! Welcome back for today’s unboxing goodness. I unbox not to brag about what I bought, but to entertain and educate. I find myself watc…

12 Responses to Silver Unboxing 2013 5oz Fiji Taku 2006 1/2oz Wolf and 2005 Silver Maple

1. Photo314159 says:

Lol, well if it makes you feel any better, silver really isn’t an expense, you’re just transferring money from one form to another, but you still have the money. You can liquidate at any time. 2oz a month is great! It’ll build you a little nest egg in no time. I buy what looks good too.

2. SlackJones1 says:

I must curse you! This video introduced me to silver bullion, and I really can’t afford a new hobby these days. I love the beauty of these coins and flats. My budget is 2 oz. per month, therefore I must pay full premium plus huge shipping. I received my first purchase just yesterday. It’s a 1 oz. 3013 Fiji Taku. It is beautiful. I buy just for the beauty, not as an investment. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi.

3. Jose Aparicio says:

Very nice pick up bro…

4. Michaeljudoka1 says:

That Fiji taku is freakin sweet!

5. ThesharpNshiny says:

The “back” of the Fiji Taku is the coat of arms (much better than the queen IMO). Thanks for sharing, this coin is on my “short” list

6. sanpedrosilver says:

Even More Irresistible !! Lol

7. Photo314159 says:

Yeah the Takus and wolfs are cool. I like the mint sealed Maples because I know even if they’re old they’ll still be in good shape probably. I cut them open and put them in my album though. The word is “More Irresistible” Lol.

8. Photo314159 says:

Me too. I don’t even want to look for a month at least because I just ordered a pretty big order (For me) and don’t want to be disappointed by even lower prices.

9. Photo314159 says:

That’s why it looks so weird! Lol. I didn’t even think it was different, just strange looking for some reason.

10. LEVERA6E says:

Nice pick up…yeah this is the first year the taku doesnt have the queen on it

11. TheM3Silver says:

Great purchase. These prices is like a dream for the silver stackers that started for a short time ago. I hope it stays here for a while and then slowly climb up again. 🙂

12. sanpedrosilver says:

That is a really nice looking Taku.. Wolf is great too ! I like the Maples that are still in the RCM Mylar packaging. I was able to get at least one of each year. Good stuff !
    “Irresistible” is the perfect word when thinking about silver at the levels. What will the word be if we go a couple bucks lower? Thx for sharing! Lol