APMEX Silver unboxing | Silver Unboxing

APMEX Silver unboxing

I got a package in the mail today that I thought I’d share with you guys. Plus info on my next 2 upcoming videos.

25 Responses to APMEX Silver unboxing

1. mikey Riley says:

Hey most Americans own zero, so good for you. Save sound money.

2. SilverTurtle65 says:

Good stuff, I allways like to see what others are buying, Thanks

3. geggs1 says:

Very nice thx for sharing

4. obxguy1 says:

Great Video! Off topic…… start running some marvels Mystery Oil in your gas on that old V8 of yours and get better gas mileage. you can buy more silver with the money you’ll save! I’ve got an 01 SUV that loves it!

5. cds162 says:

Dont cut yourself!

6. PreTrendInvestor says:

Hey man a little silver is better than no silver. The smartest of men play the hand they’ve been dealt to the best of their ability. Keep your head up and stack on my friend! Thanks for sharing.

7. MrVegiita says:

3 oz of silver is better than no ounces 🙂 10 oz bars are ok. Fractional silver is also good to have.

8. notanother prepper says:

haha definitely!

9. Silva Stacka says:

lol , i use the same motivation, hmm 3 empty air-tites, must fill them 🙂

10. salomoneh says:

You can sell to Apmex because they pay the most. If I bought a hundred ounce silver bar for like 3,100 and silver jumps to 35 an ounce, I can call Apmex and thats like a 400 dollar gain. I have never done it before but will try to make a little more money by selling when it moves up and buying on the dips.

11. loh1110 says:

Next time check out Goldmart.com. I’ve bought from Gainsville, Apmex, and Goldmart. Only difference between these are prices of premium and shipping prices. Goldmart has the lowest premiums, shipping, and their single unit price is cheaper than the competitors lowest bulk price.

12. notanother prepper says:

thanks, I came to realize this once I checked out places like gainesville and provident. Now for $100 purchases I just go to the local coin shop, his premiums are a bit higher, but it’s still cheaper when I figure in shipping.

13. notanother prepper says:

nice! I’d love one too, (can’t afford it yet) but my only worry is that if silver makes big gains it would be harder to liquidate…but there’s less premium on larger bars so it’s a way to get more silver…it a tough decision

14. salomoneh says:

Your saving for a ten ounce bar cool. I want a hundred ounce bar.

15. salomoneh says:

I always make a big order like 2,000.00 so I can save with shipping. If you keep making small orders you could buy another coin with all the shipping fees. Just advice.

16. notanother prepper says:

thanks for the comments and tips. I have been checking out monarch and I really like what I’m seeing

17. VetteWay2Fast says:

Nice, thumbs up! Provident and Monarch Precious Metals are other good dealers too, i love the monarch hand poured stuff especially. If you looking into a 10 ounce, monarch makes a hand poured one and Sunshine Mining just came out with a version 2 with security hallmark on the back, pretty cool available at apmex

18. notanother prepper says:

I love those things! I’ve got 5 and I’d like to have 5 more…I’ve got this weird thing where I like 10 oz of anything I buy

19. ivstiburon says:

haha what a coincidence i purchased 3 maple leafs too, this past week end.

20. jack234817 says:

My government will continue to monitor certainly not due to a few one hundred ounces the Web. By contrast, it is easy to get from online retailers the database. Germany has already bought the 4 CD with tax evaders.

21. notanother prepper says:

Is precious metals confiscation a legitimate concern for you there? I know some folks here are like that. Honestly, I’ve thought about not posting too much more on pm’s.

22. jack234817 says:

In Germany, we are keen to buy silver and gold completely anonymous. It is important that the public knows about it. Credit card billings or statements might betray me.

23. jack234817 says:

Hey 3 Coins are better than none 🙂 no one of my friends has silver coins.

24. bo87rezz says:

Silver unboxing

25. Photo314159 says:

3oz at a time works fine, every ounce adds up! I’m filming one tonight too, I got some Maples too for my album, lol.