Silver Gold Bull… unboxing? Re-unboxing. | Silver Unboxing

Silver Gold Bull… unboxing? Re-unboxing.

11 Responses to Silver Gold Bull… unboxing? Re-unboxing.

1. lanceoa says:

cool vid.. like the polar bear.. I’m scrabbling to get more of those! subbed back, thanks!

2. hellachella1979 says:

Thanks, and I might! Our collection is pretty rinkydink, though. Nothing to get terribly excited about. I did, however, find THREE Canadian 80% dimes just sitting in my change jar the other day- so that was exciting for me. Now I have three 80% dimes too… that I know about… *sad trombone music*.

I blame kids and their insistence on having groceries all the time.

3. CDNcatskinner says:

i had no idea about the 1.5 oz polar bears, very cool

4. hellachella1979 says:

They are very royal jowls.

5. hellachella1979 says:

And they have more liquid spending money than anyone I know. They buy nothing but crap, constantly- and everyone just shrugs it off.

I wish I had some of the cashflow I had as a teenager with no expenses. Man!

Lucky for me, he is interested, so it isn’t a fight.

6. silverstorming says:

good mom…. most kids know nothing about true value, and sadly that ignorance follows most to the grave

7. Kesef Silver says:

Good eye on the Queen, the jowls, awesome.

8. hellachella1979 says:

Well all I know is that one day Prince Charlie is going to have his cheesy mug on these coins. I hope it doesn’t lower their value.

9. silverjunky999 says:

never noticed that , young queen on 89 Canadian maples, then switch to old queen. but I haven’t compared the Australian, I assumed they were the same.. cheers

10. hellachella1979 says:

Haha, could be. I think that maybe we Canadians err on the side of being more polite. We’ll just pretend that there are no jowls.

11. silverfuturist says:

Good catch! I never looked that closely at Elizabeth’s faces on the Canadian vs Australian silver coins. Perhaps the age of Elizabeth is different on each coin?