Vid #20 Bullion Unboxing 1 oz Gold and 7 oz Silver from Silver Gold Bull | Silver Unboxing

Vid #20 Bullion Unboxing 1 oz Gold and 7 oz Silver from Silver Gold Bull

Hi Guys – more videos from the back log of vids! Here’s another order from Silver Gold Bull. 1x 2013 1oz Gold Canadian Maple 7x 2008 1oz Vancouver Olympic Si…

13 Responses to Vid #20 Bullion Unboxing 1 oz Gold and 7 oz Silver from Silver Gold Bull

1. hiimronstuart1 says:

I ordered from silver gold bull i forgot to specify that

2. hiimronstuart1 says:

Hey, does anybody know if you get shipping discounts when you order something because I ordered a small gold piece and 1 oz silver for around $200 CAD so im just wondering

3. Martin Blair says:

Great info. I placed an order for some Maple Leafs March 19 with SGB but haven’t recieved the order yet. I too paid via bill payment. I also bought some from MRCS and from Becks. I’m brand new at saving in Gold and Silver. Do you have any advice for newbies such as I? I stack Silver and Gold but protect it with Lead and Brass 🙂

4. defnotacanadian says:

Also, I forgot to mention, if you really want to get robbed, go buy your bullion at the coin shop in West Edmonton Mall. LOL

5. defnotacanadian says:

That order looks to be worth about $2000, hardly an amount for a ‘rich man’. I myself have placed numerous orders with SGB in the last year and have never had any trouble. SGB is in Alberta and I guess being from Alberta I trust them more. But certainly they are not out to rip anybody off. I would be more worried about hackers stealing my credit card number, then my gold. Dumb@ss.

6. veritasfiles says:

Glad you’re buying silver, but I love the fact that you thought to include a gold coin. Most people go for one metal or the other, and I think it’s very important that people purchase both metals for diversification. I think there will be times and places where one will be more liquid and perhaps much more valuable than the other depending on what’s happening in the world. I think having both gives you more optionality or adaptability. Good stuff!!!

7. TheM3Silver says:

Very nice coins :)

8. igoldsilverplatinum says:

@goldmaple. That’s why I sleep with my glock by my bed

9. greatwhitenorthvids says:

Personally I feel less secure handing my CC over to a wait person in a restaurant who wanders off to “ring that through” or handing it to a clerk at a gas station – now that being said SGB (and most other dealers) allow you to pay via bill payment so no CC is involved.

10. gold maple says:

You must be a very rich man to spend so much money on buying silver and gold coins. I am a bit scared to buy silver and gold bullion, especially online. You do not know who or what organizations silvergold bull or precious metal house has shared your credit card information with. I would also be a bit weary of showing silver and gold on youtube, as there are computer hackers who can hack into youtube and get your personal information. They can track you down and rob you.

11. David E says:

really nice coins!

12. EpicRV says:

Great unboxing. I haven’t ordered anything from that website yet but have heard nothing but good things.

13. greg williams says: