Unboxing 06-06-13 Apmex | Silver Unboxing

Unboxing 06-06-13 Apmex

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6Ovk0oCqDo Interview with Bill Murphy of Gata.org by Kerry Lutz of Financial Survival Network, courtesy of Elijah Johnson’s c…

25 Responses to Unboxing 06-06-13 Apmex

1. mkmstillstackin says:

Thanks a lot, PreTrend! I really like them! a very underrated bar. I very much appreciate your support.

2. PreTrendInvestor says:

Those are sweet. Love the mirror finish.

3. mkmstillstackin says:

Lol!…Thanks cameronry…..indeed, varewy varewy Shiny! ;o)

4. mkmstillstackin says:

I gotta ask though. whatcha think of the silver?

5. cameronry says:

OOOHHHH Shiny! Great video MKM

6. kimdaviscali says:

Ohmygawd… is this an unboxing or a pump n squirt other youtubers videos video….

7. vinnycenz18 says:

yes sir, love them bars, great weight and overall feel/looks!!

8. mkmstillstackin says:

You’re welcome and thank You for watching, Vinnycenz! You were right. your Scottdale reserve bars are amazing! Nice to be associated with a fellow bar stacker ;)

9. mkmstillstackin says:

Thanks man. You’re right. they are quite simple, but hey thatz okay w/ me ;).. I totally know what you mean about running to the coin shop at lunch. I used to be able to do that aaall the time at my old job. but now I work in a huge office complex, further away from my LCS, remote parking and a pretty darn stressful environment. So, I won’t be makin any lunch time trips to my LCS anytime soon unfortunately ;o(…. kudos to you for being able to do so, Ariel, & thanks for watching and subbing!

10. Arielramon1985 says:

Nice bars! A bit Simple but hey its just bullion! Man watching all these videos today I may skip lunch to go to the Coin store. lol

11. mkmstillstackin says:

yeah, the price point on those cards is just a little bit tough to stomach..seems like they could make it just a tiny bit cheaper.

12. mkmstillstackin says:

;o)

13. VetteWay2Fast says:

You and me both, have some of the v2’s as well but im to cheap to buy the 20 dollar card though lol

14. Metal4Detecting says:

Man are they shinny . I love that finish.

15. mkmstillstackin says:

I just noticed that you referred them as mirrors. LOL! quite humorous Metal4.

16. mkmstillstackin says:

Thank You, SNS!…yeah..the mirror effect is one of the coolest factors of these bars, for sure….I’m very happy to hear you say you’ll check the video out.

17. mkmstillstackin says:

Thanks, Jose! Yeah, I do seem to be on a bar kick lately, for some reason. Lol Perhaps I’ll start to diversify into other areas over the next few purchases.

18. mkmstillstackin says:

Thanks Vetteway. yes, the mirror finish is quite cool……& yes, i am definitely a fan of the sunshine v2. in fact, I happen to own one and really like it! I don’t own a decoder card for it though. I would definitely like to get one for it, one of these days.

19. vinnycenz18 says:

Sweet bars! My latest vid shows my first bar purchase. Went with Scottsdale, super shiny too! Love your vids man. Thanks for sharing. Ciao.

20. VetteWay2Fast says:

Nice, kinda plain for a bar but cool i guess in that its like a mirror. Have you checked out the new sunshine v2 bars? I love how they have a security feature on the back and to be honest, i dont think im gonna buy any bar past 2014 that doesnt have some sort of security feature on it as it needs to be the new standard with all the fake stuff floating around.

21. Jose Aparicio says:

Nice pick bro.. You sure are stacking those 10oz bars..

22. ThesharpNshiny says:

Wow! Nice bars MKM. They look like mirrors LOL. Thanks for the info on the comex as well, I’ll be checking that video out.

23. mkmstillstackin says:

Thank you, Mr. M4D! really glad you enjoyed!. i can’t wait to get back to your detecting videos. will look to catch up today and looking forward to future ones!

24. Metal4Detecting says:

Wow MKM. 10 oz Scotiabank mirrors . Awesome addition to your stack . Best wishes and happy stacking brother. Your Channel Rocks

25. mkmstillstackin says:

they are quite “corporate looking” It looks like i’m doing a big Scotiabank commercial. 😉