Apmex unboxing! Silver bullion! Wow! | Silver Unboxing

Apmex unboxing! Silver bullion! Wow!

Apmex unboxing! Silver bullion! Wow!

My start to my kids collection. Silver silver silver!

11 Responses to Apmex unboxing! Silver bullion! Wow!

1. mkmstillstackin says:

You had me goin for a minute there, Pharm! Lol!……what a great way to bond with your kids. you guys will remember these coin stacking days for the rest of your lives. You got a good eye for variety. Although I only have a couple, the kookaburra’s will always be one of my favorites, and I love the snakes as too. thanks for sharing with us.

2. ThesharpNshiny says:

Well done PS! Well done

3. PharmSilver says:

Thanks. I gave them each a somali elephant. letting them store all their “treasures” in their own monster boxes. Ill add to them over time and then they hit college or after will have a nice chunk of change.

4. ThesharpNshiny says:

Nice haul Pharm! I love the idea of getting the kids into stacking early. My little guy just loves the ‘animal-money’ (as he calls it) lol.

5. 2001papasito says:

Bro don’t be jealous because 320 oz is a dam nice stack , truth is I have no idea how much i’ve got because I don’t want it to stress me out knowing how much money I’ve invested …I still have 2 more order coming in and each nicer then the last…Stay tuned and keep stacking…cheer’s bro

6. JezebelDecibel says:

This is a good way to put something aside for children’s futures, during this currency crisis. I have never had children as I was unable form birth. But I have a wonderful god-daughter & I now give her little Pert Mint silver bullion coins. For Easter I just gave her a 1/2 oz Year of the Rabbit coin & she loves it 🙂 Apparently god-mothers are historically meant to give silver gifts to their god-children, so I should be on the right track. My hart just want a safe future for her !

7. bobthebuilder914 says:

I was freaking out. Great video and 320 oz is a heck of a stack. I’m only at 60oz.

8. greg williams says:

dude you really had me though – the vid started and my mouth just gaped open – im like ”no way”
    320oz? wow that good going – Im only at 70oz – started in december – anyhow keep stackin :-)

9. PharmSilver says:

Lol ! I know. I wish they were full too! Got about 320oz now.  Long way away. Ill have to do a full stack video next time family leaves house for a bit.

10. greg williams says:

nice idea makin a box up for each of the kids – thats really cool.

11. greg williams says: