New Silver Unboxing Takus Maples Wolf Elephant Eagle Coins 2013 | Silver Unboxing

New Silver Unboxing Takus Maples Wolf Elephant Eagle Coins 2013

My recent unboxing video of me adding some silver to my collection this time from Gainesville Coins. I picked up some Fiji Taku coins, some Canadian Maple Le…

25 Responses to New Silver Unboxing Takus Maples Wolf Elephant Eagle Coins 2013

1. silver999junkie says:

modern coin mart free 3 day shipping if order on a Monday u almost always get it on wendsday competitive prices too keep stacking

2. Photo314159 says:

Well, I’ve placed many orders from about 6 different vendors and have never go an order in less than a week. I send a money order though and it takes 2-3 days just to get to them, but I save money that way. Most sellers take their good old time even after receiving payment though. Some have a minimum 7 day waiting period. (Mainly so they can make money off your money) I don’t mind though if the price is right. I wouldn’t be trying to sell what I just bought right away anyway.

3. silver999junkie says:

thats bad shipping i never wait more then 3 days

4. Photo314159 says:

No you’ll get it. It might be more than 10 days too. I usually allow about 3 weeks from most of my silver vendors. Some come in two weeks, very few come quicker than that, but they always show up. It’s a weird thing about precious metals. Just watch unboxing videos until yours comes in, that’s what I do. I’m doing a new unboxing tonight!

5. uuukkjj says:

Hey dude i just ordered from them and they take 10 days and im worried im not going to get my order. Should i be even worried????

6. Photo314159 says:

Hmm, never heard of them. But if I do, you’re the first I’ll tell. 🙂

7. fd3able says:

I am looking for silver Isle of Man Angels, if you or anyone has them to sell please let me know

8. Photo314159 says:

If it were me, I’d get the elephants since they’re the most rare. The other three are easy enough to get, so any of them are good. They’re all cool though.

9. gardehusar24 says:

Wow. I have been looking at the Elephant 2012/2013 and the Taku for my next purchase. But I’m not sure if I should just get some Silver Eagle and maples…?

10. lowpross11 says:

Got it, thanks!

11. Photo314159 says:

They’ve got good prices on coins. I’ve heard a couple negative things about them in the past, but they’ve never messed up any one of my orders and have good prices with fair shipping costs. They also generally have a wide availability of coins. I like to order one of this one of that, so it makes it convienient to get it all at one place.

12. Photo314159 says:

The wildlife coins are low mintage of the *currently made* production runs. 1,000,000 might not sound like low numbers, but in todays demand they run out and prices go up. For instance in 2011 there was over 23,000,000 regular maples minted. I know there’s older coins with low numbers and prices to match, but the Wolf coin with higher numbers is right there with it pricewise. People like special editions.

13. Darth SilveramASS says:

I have heard a couple of folks wh like Gainesville coins, why? Just curious.

14. lowpross11 says:

It’s funny, Wikipedia says there were one million of each Wildlife series coin. I don’t understand why people say it’s the lowest mintage coin? Is there something I’m missing with respect to information?
    Nice order !!
    P.S., In case you didn’t know, the 1997 Maple has a super low mintage (100,970) compared to the other bullion coins..
    Thanks for sharing your order !!

15. Photo314159 says:

Yeah, they’re awesome! I like coins with cool animal art on them.

16. tortoisetom1 says:

I love the fiji taku,I just bought one this week.

17. yttst01 says:

Beautiful coins!

18. rocky315w says:

that’s always a problem if you just need one. If i hadn’t burried all of them i would have sold you one, the probelm not merely the premium but the postage as they insist on insurace and signing. Might try local store. or trade on utube.

19. Photo314159 says:

Not sure.

20. Photo314159 says:

Yeah, maybe I’ll grab some more wildlife Maples. I don’t have tubes of anything, my buys are more just a few ounces here a few there as I can afford it. Still need the bear, got the rest now. Thanks for the comment!

21. Photo314159 says:

Thanks! I like those Kookaburras too, I’ve been thinking about starting a set!

22. Photo314159 says:

Thanks! Yeah, I think the Wolves may go down some actually. They made the same number as all the other ones, so they shouldn’t cost any more, but it was first so the demand makes the cost go up I guess. When that demand lessens, the price may drop some. I still need a grizzly.

23. Photo314159 says:

Yeah, it is a little annoying. They let them leave the mint that way too. It seems to me it’s a quality control problem that they need to deal with and not pass them off on their customers.

24. Photo314159 says:

I don’t think so. I did figure out that the smudges were fingerprints, they wipe off. I dropped it on a hard surface and it sounded just like silver.

25. Adam C says:

Some nice silver you got there. Great buy. I don’t understand why the Canadian mint which is supposed to be the purest but yet has problems such as milk spots.