Silver Unboxing – Pandas and Libertads | Silver Unboxing

Silver Unboxing – Pandas and Libertads

Unboxing my early April ‘Panda Sale’ order from Goldmart – four 2012 Pandas, and five random year Libertads.

25 Responses to Silver Unboxing – Pandas and Libertads

1. Al C says:

When they go to sell their pandas they are going to get below spot just as you will on bullion. They are a lot of beautiful coins and rounds out including the panda, but this is just a gimmick to get people to pay way over the actual value of silver for a pretty coin that they will make millions of. Might as well just pay more taxes because thats what your doing paying down on that country’s debt.

2. Al C says:

Smart man dont pay anymore them 3-4 dollars over spot on any coin unless they are a really low mint which pandas aren’t. If your in it to make money buy bullion or if you really like coins stick to those just over spot.. Silver is 23.65 right now so paying 30+ for any coin or round is crazy when their are plenty bars on the market for $26-$27.

3. MisterSilverMonster says:

1986 was a great year for libertads. Nice pickup.

4. Al C says:

Seems like to me they dont have the staff to handle demand on the low side, and when silver is high less people buy so they have less people packing. I feel that two weeks is acceptable. A month unacceptable. Big mints you would hope they have they have a 24/7 shipping staff

5. Bigstackmcgee says:

even though the mintages have been higher for Pandas recently, the demand seem pretty high. The best bet is trying to get a bunch when the new year Pandas are released.

6. Bigstackmcgee says:

lol, thanks 101platayoro!

7. Bigstackmcgee says:

thanks MrRedneckRock!

8. Bigstackmcgee says:

You know, tpntch07, if you buy the things you like, you’re more likely to stay focused and interested. Nice pickup on the 5oz snake

9. Bigstackmcgee says:

Whatever represents the fruits of your labor is worth looking at, Heavenly – I’d love to see it!

10. Bigstackmcgee says:

One of the reasons I’m not worried is that I bought them from the same Goldmart Panda sale that others have had great success with. The other reason is that I already have 2012 Pandas to compare them to, and they are right on.

11. Schwarze999 says:

I want to buy some pandas but everywhere I look seems to be at least 35 dollars for them

12. 101platayoro says:

mentioning goldmart delay in sending one coin yesterday paid off. They messaged me that it went out today! See da power of yo vids my man!

13. hotneo7 says:

I look forward to it. As a recent owner of a sheet of 2013 Pandas I was surprised that the sheet was big and the weight curved the plastic tray. I would measure the safe interior dimension to see if it fits. Would like it if the Pandas came in tubes like the rest but those Chinese always doing things the hard way like those chopsticks!

14. MrRedneckRock says:

Independance and Liberty

15. tpntch07 says:

I had to pull the trigger on it and know apmex through eBay just listed the 5oz yellow and green snake for $165. I’m stuck with wanting to buy, but hating these premiums.

16. joehervey84 says:

Your welcome bro. I like to support you guys. I’m not buying for may boy is it hard lol.

17. Bigstackmcgee says:

I don’t think I could buy any silver with a $10/ounce premium.. I know many that are into the collecting aspect that wouldn’t bat an eyelash though.

18. Bigstackmcgee says:

Oh yes I did, PharmSilver.. can’t wait to see your full stack vid!

19. Bigstackmcgee says:

It’s definitely fun to look at.. thanks yttst01

20. Bigstackmcgee says:

thanks jamvan1000

21. Bigstackmcgee says:

thanks Epic – I really enjoyed your Nixon video yesterday..great info!

22. Bigstackmcgee says:

Right now any purchase online is up in the air as to how long it takes to arrive – as long as it eventually shows up, I’m willing to wait a bit. Thanks Brian!

23. Bigstackmcgee says:

lol, thanks SalivateMetal!

24. Bigstackmcgee says:

thanks mycoins24 – Have a good one!

25. Bigstackmcgee says:

It’s really is a mixed bag right now when you order online from any place that is a ‘discount’ precious metals dealer. You may have to wait for several weeks, but at the moment it’s worth it for me.