SILVER UNBOXING !!!!! 500 OUNCES !!!!!!! | Silver Unboxing

SILVER UNBOXING !!!!! 500 OUNCES !!!!!!!

SILVER UNBOXING  !!!!!  500 OUNCES !!!!!!!

Unboxing of 2013 “W” Monster Box, 90% Silver Dimes from IndeXsilver, over spot for this Monster Box from Preservation Of Wealth !! Got them when silver sp…

25 Responses to SILVER UNBOXING !!!!! 500 OUNCES !!!!!!!

1. lowpross11 says:

I live on the wild side.. Lol
    I actually dollar-cost-average every week. That was just a fluke/bulk purchase.
    I’m certain it will be worth much more in the future then what I paid for it..
    Thanks Ernesto

2. lowpross11 says:

I also factor in the thousands of dollars I earn from the network marketing side each year as well.
    Thanks for watching!

3. Ernesto Leon says:

Think you are playing with fire when buying a monster box at the peak…thats why I dont buy in bulk.

4. Will Wolfe says:

when you are paying yearly fee to Preservation Of Wealth, you got to factor that into the premium

5. lowpross11 says:

Never can tell when it will plummet, or shoot up for that matter. At the time, it was a great bargain. In the future, it will have been a good bargain. Believe me, if I knew it was headed under $20, I would have waited on that one..
    I continue to dollar cost average and take advantage of the lower prices these days so that my overall average (price) is at a place where I can sleep good at night. You’re right though, if I had to sell today, I would lose on that box.
    Appreciate you watching.

6. Distractedpotato99 says:

this is why i dont invest in silver untill it plumets and i know that it will rise so i dont end up likenu with a 5k loss. ouch….

7. lowpross11 says:

I know it.. I can get one for 11k today. Never know…
    Thanks for watching!

8. 315Harm says:

They are going for under $12,000 today

9. lowpross11 says:

Well said. I hope all the precious metal stackers (including myself) do succeed & see a nice return. It’s just a great way to save over time; with great potential.. Dollar cost average is my way.. I could look back and be upset. problem is, you never know where the spot will be in the short term. It’s ok with me (has to be, I’m stuck with it 🙂 because I’m confident about the future in metals..
    Thanks for watching. Sorry for the poor quality vid.

10. WarriorsArchive says:

Nice haul. I think silver stacking is the only investment where you really hope everyone involved succeeds and owns as much as they can, so that your stack might increase in value. Also if you miss a buying opportunity, just wait a few months and it will come around again.

11. JPMorganSuckBalls says:

So does your mum.

12. Brandon Flores says:

your a dumbass jpmorgansucksballs

13. lowpross11 says:

But seriously, when you are earning cash outside your regular job and using that dough to get some silver, chances are your wife won’t mind. She will probably love it ! 🙂
    Talk to ya soon..

14. lowpross11 says:

That’s why I don’t have one of those anymore.. Lol

Nobody can get mad at me anymore!

Thanks!

15. SAIDsoe says:

My wife gets mad when I order 5 Oz

16. lowpross11 says:

53 ounces is GREAT !! That’s a big order for me too !!
    The 500 & 200 were extra ordinary for me. I usually get around 60oz’s a month on average.
    Keep Stacking!

17. weizenale says:

I’m so new to this i’m going slow .I did buy about 53 oz this month just waiting on the last 35oz to show.That’s a huge order for me 🙂

18. lowpross11 says:

Lol.. You will get there in time, no doubt about it !!
    Sorry for the crappy video. My largest un-boxing video, and it came out terrible !!
    Oh well. It’s the silver that counts I guess.
    Thank You for watching!

19. weizenale says:

wow that’s a unboxing..I might have 500 ounces in the next 5 years or so lol

20. lowpross11 says:

Thanks!

21. JPMorganSuckBalls says:

42 pound box to be excat

22. lowpross11 says:

Yes, there should have. My last one had a paper receipt in it. That’s what I was looking for when I opened it. They cut some corners ?? Don’t know..

23. austrianecoable says:

There should have been a receipt inside that box.

24. heat45jc says:

Some sites offer to convert your big bars into smaller bars and rounds. Basically, the less weight there is to any struck bar or round, the higher the premium over spot it holds; They are also easier to sell. You could easily liquidate 90 Troy ounces of silver asking for a normal or even generously low premium and buy a 100 oz bar with the cash. Actually, the number of individual 1 oz pieces you would have to sell to acquire a 100 oz bar would be way lower if have rare coins or bars. Stack up.

25. lowpross11 says:

Call Jim Little @ QSB (Quality Silver Bullion)
    Think I watched a video where (for a fee) he can take your rounds & turn them into bars..
    Thanks for watching!