Small Silver Unboxing: 2013 W American Silver Eagle, Collectors Bullion Version | Silver Unboxing

Small Silver Unboxing: 2013 W American Silver Eagle, Collectors Bullion Version

Unboxing the 2013 W Uncirculated American Silver Eagle.

19 Responses to Small Silver Unboxing: 2013 W American Silver Eagle, Collectors Bullion Version

1. SilverTurtle65 says:

Buy what you like, That way you will hold on to it.

2. MrSilverBulletSniper says:

Nice video. If you like a nice knife in an unboxing just check out my channel. Take care and keep stacking. Semper Fi..

3. Al C says:

Give me all your dented scratched up silver if you don’t want it…lol I dont care what it looks like it all comes down to how much over spot.. You dont get a premium for shinny bars. These “not coins” are nothing more then over priced bullion.. I will buy them if i cant get bars cheaper… which isnt often because the way i see it why pay a premium to the very same government thats failing. I already pay enough taxes..

4. Micksilver14 says:

Agree… Scottsdale’s stuff always does well on Ebay.

5. KeysRun says:

Thanks for sharing

6. tpntch07 says:

Very nice the “W” mint mark is something you don’t see everyday. I think you should buy what you like. A few weeks ago I purchased a 5 oz Scottsdale Bar because I wanted to lower my CPA.. Once I received the bar I listed it the same night on eBay because I didn’t like the condition it came in. I rather spend a few more dollars and get something that I know I’ll keep and enjoy years to come. Thanks for sharing!

7. Micksilver14 says:

Couldn’t agree more. I have my share of low premium bullion. Thanks

8. Micksilver14 says:

The difference is the mint mark, lower mintage totals compared to the bullion version, the way they are struck – quality should be better and burnished blanks. Thanks for watching.

9. Chris Silver says:

I think that everyone should just buy what they like, although I do think the price was a bit steep and I wouldn’t of bought it, but hey if you like it and don’t mind paying a high premium, buy it!

10. Chris Silver says:

I just got my first ASE today, check out my first boxing vid I just uploaded. They are really nice coins, one of the most aesthetically pleasing coins in my opinion, and the detail is great on them. What’s the difference between the standard bullion ones and the one you have in this video, just a W mint mark?

11. greg williams says:

Very nice purchase. I like the fact that it has the ‘W’ mintmark on it, different from all the rest. – thanks for showing it 🙂

12. veritasfiles says:

Very cool……I wouldn’t worry about whether anyone agrees with you or not. Your stack is your stack. Thanks for sharing & keep stackin’!

13. rocky315w says:

they’ll be to busy playing with their silver.

14. rocky315w says:

so I guess your right. my heirs aren’t going to bother to sell them one at a time.

15. rocky315w says:

The fossils regrettably I got at rock bottom prices(PUN INTENDED) because my friend was in desperate need of money because he needed several operations for a recurring cancer. So he asked for what he paid for them in the early 90.s . Fossils have had a great increase in value. One that I bought off of him in the 90,s for $100 is now worth $500 . But the difference is that when I dye(turn color) because I died , them I’m afraid they will be sold at some yard sale for $5 a box.

16. Micksilver14 says:

Hey Ed, don’t have that one but I do have the 2006. I like the ASE’s. Thanks

17. Micksilver14 says:

Thanks Rocky… I was expecting a comment like this – now I really feel like part of the silver stacking community. I did acknowledge that this was not a volume play – it one ounce afterall and I like it. Think of it as my version of one of your fossils.

18. edward dixon says:

Cool coin! I just bought a 2007 W MS 70 Early Release. My first graded coin, really happy with it. Keep stackin.

19. rocky315w says:

another example of less silver for more money.