Silver Unboxing – Poured Engelhard 10oz and 2011 Gettysburg ATB | Silver Unboxing

Silver Unboxing – Poured Engelhard 10oz and 2011 Gettysburg ATB

Silver Unboxing - Poured Engelhard 10oz and 2011 Gettysburg ATB

Tonight I unbox more silver from Provident Metals, including a loaf-style poured Engelhard 10 oz bar, and the 2011 Gettysburg America the Beautiful Coin. Now…

25 Responses to Silver Unboxing – Poured Engelhard 10oz and 2011 Gettysburg ATB

1. gameops karlos says:

Nice silver dude, yes 6 month video please 🙂

2. Bigstackmcgee says:

The poured Engelhard bars are really nice to hold, and no worries about ruining any numismatic value, lol

3. Bigstackmcgee says:

Full stack video coming soon, probably a week or so.

4. Bigstackmcgee says:

Thanks Adam!

5. RevLiSdLloGmp says:

I like the Chunky EngelHards…can’t go wrong with the ATB…shiny…

6. Adam C says:

A full stack video would be great. I find thoes types of video’s very inspirational.

7. Adam C says:

Great buy. Man that Gettysburg 5oz coin is beautiful.

8. Bigstackmcgee says:

Holy crap, I just read about five articles on this, and I can’t believe what I’m reading. Thank you Tony for turning me on to this.. fortunately I do not live in Illinois, but who knows what other states could follow suit?

9. Bigstackmcgee says:

sounds good, BTB -thanks!

10. Bigstackmcgee says:

Totally.  BU coins are great, but there’s nothing like holding a vintage bar in your hand! Thanks FrugalLife

11. Bigstackmcgee says:

I agree with you 100% on the Engelhard and JM stuff – can’t get enough. I hope to give it all to my kids someday!

12. Tony Pittsburgh says:

Those are very nice: It is amazing how many places are running out or running low

13. Tony Pittsburgh says:

Bigstackmcgee: Hope you do not live in Illinois brother: Google Illinois plus silver registration

14. bobthebuilder914 says:

I would love to see your six month review. Great ATB coin.

15. FrugalLife says:

Nice presentation Love the character of the engelhard’s.. You know that no one else has a bar exactly the same as yours and no need for plastic cases.. you need to hold and feel them

16. ArgentAgent47 says:

Very nice…. Anytime I have the opp. to pick up Engelhard or JM bars or rounds I jump all over it…and I NEVER sell them. Great stuff McGee…. Love the vids, I’m trying to catch up on all of them. And thanks for subscribing to my channel….much appreciated.

17. Metal4Detecting says:

Your welcome brother . I hope to see a metal detecting video one day .

18. Bigstackmcgee says:

That’s the beautiful thing about stacking precious metals – everyone has a unique perspective and desire when it comes to what to purchase. I find my own opinions changing practically weekly!

19. Bigstackmcgee says:

I still feel mine is very meager to some I’ve seen on here, but there is hard work that goes into every piece I buy, and it’s a terrific feeling seeing the stack grow.

20. Bigstackmcgee says:

Thanks for all of the great info, M4D – I sure appreciate it. Happy Hunting!

21. TheBudgetStacker says:

engles are nice big stack but that 5oz gave me goosebumps

22. jkrogstad5 says:

I’d like to see an update . I guess it’s a good thing it’s work to take all of it out. Means it’s a good stack

23. Metal4Detecting says:

The only thing else you may need is a water scoop. I bought the DD11x9′ coil as well . i think because you live in the states you will get free 2 day shipping. I have used mine for less than 3 months and it has already paid for it self in gold and silver . I love my Fisher F2. i’m going hunting right now At 13:30 at night . the metal detecting community on youtube is huge. And as we say Good luck and happy hunting brother.

24. Metal4Detecting says:

I bought a Fisher F2 . it was less than $300 . but the best info i could give you is to visit The Kellyco metaldetecting web site . And when you are ready give them a call they will help you get the perfect detector for where you are intending to hunt but again i bought the Fisher F2 . 3 coil combo pack. it came with every thing you will need for land hunting all in one box. take a look at my f2 came today video to see what all it came with. ther is a lot of stuff in that box.

25. Bigstackmcgee says:

I appreciate it, yttst01!