Coininvestdirect Silver Unboxing. | Silver Unboxing

Coininvestdirect Silver Unboxing.

This is a delivery of Silver from Coininvestdirect. It was my first order i made from them and i was not disappointed. A good service and on time.

14 Responses to Coininvestdirect Silver Unboxing.

1. Russ McWurter says:

I’ve ordered a lot of gold and around 10oz of silver (maples and philarmonics) from coininvest. Usually around EUR 3000-5000 per shipment and never had any trouble with them whatsoever. Very professional and very quick. Bi-lingual German/English. I have found the prices when you include the shipping fee (which is zero on over 1000EUR ithink) are extremely good.

Just a shame about VAT on Silver which is 20% in the UK now. You can arrange a German collection and just pay 7%.

2. Irishsilverstack says:

cool, yeah i found them great, i should be buying from them again soon.

3. maximuslaurius says:

These guys are pretty good. I’ve found them decent for buying odd single coins. I think I got the 2011 Panda with them.

4. Irishsilverstack says:

Hey the handling fee is the fee to persons suppling the coins, the company themselves. Then the tax on top as well. The britannia is a lovely coin, i just put up the video there hope you enjoy.

5. Atemaatra says:

What do you mean by handling fee’s? Are you talking about VAT? I’m planning to order the 1oz silver Britannia 2012, i’m looking forward to your review of that coin. Cheers

6. brandkow93 says:

Thanks alot for the reply. much appreciated. 🙂

7. Irishsilverstack says:

hey, I found them very good,they only do bank transfer and the order has to be over 200 euro. You can track the order aswel, the packing of the coins were good just like you saw in the vid. The only thing is that in the uk the vat is high i think its 20%. So just check that out.

8. Irishsilverstack says:

man i love that coin, ill have one vid in HD for that coin coming soon.

9. brandkow93 says:

Im gonna buy a half sovereign and 3 maples from coin invest direct, before i do would you reccomend them?, what payment methods do they accept? and were your coins packed well? etc. thanks for any help you can give me.
    Brandon

10. Irishsilverstack says:

They have good prices, shame bout the shiiping for you guys.

11. Irishsilverstack says:

thats good its around 32 euros.

12. Irishsilverstack says:

Thanks rocky

13. rocky315w says:

Nice show, to bad they don,t ship to USA

14. Silvercoinsshow says:

2012 Silver Maple Leaf Leaning Tower of Pisa Privy just for $34.65? I remember APMEX had (Currently Out of Stock) these coins for $55 or $60. Amazing how well they wrapped these coins. Good web, but no shipping to USA 🙁 Thank you for this video. Silver UNBOXING everybody loves it!