Silver Unboxing – US Morgans, Halves, and Quarters | Silver Unboxing

Silver Unboxing – US Morgans, Halves, and Quarters

Silver Unboxing - US Morgans, Halves, and Quarters

I talk about recent vids, bashers, and stacking what you know. Then I unbox two packages from eBay, one with silver quarters, and one with 40% Kennedy Halves…

25 Responses to Silver Unboxing – US Morgans, Halves, and Quarters

1. Dividendstock fish says:

nice video

2. veritasfiles says:

Great video!  Great stack!

3. veritasfiles says:

I stack for my family, my son, my immediate & extended family that I have regular contact with, my close friends, and my Church. Obviously, my stack grows at nearly 10 times the pace as all of the other stacks, but at least if things go poorly, those that I care about will have something that they wouldn’t otherwise have.

4. Chris Silver says:

Maybe now the spot price has dropped below 20USD it’s time to buy that tube!

5. Darth SilveramASS says:

My kind of stackin, Love the Morgans!!!! And peeps actually call that JUNK, lol.

6. mkmstillstackin says:

you are the supremo Ebay bargain hunter, man!

7. mkmstillstackin says:

those Morgans are beautiful, Bigstack!, particularly, that second one with all the rich toning! Great bargains you got on those by bundling purchases, by the way!

8. 101platayoro says:

i too am waitingfor two shipments with opm bars from provident and yup i went for the eagles….i bought a roll at 23.85 apiece to off set a really expensive roll i bought in the january shortage period….try to resist lol u cant possibly!

9. Virginianative1968 says:

Another great unboxing! Thanks for showing! My 10 oz OPM bar came today and I wasn’t here to sign for it so now I have to make a trip to the post office in the morning.

10. coins rus says:

Great pick ups my favorite kinds

11. SalivateMetal says:

I’ll never be deterred by silver distractors. Thanks for the video Bigstack! Well stated. 🙂 Love that butterfly knife, btw I used to have one myself. Still have my throwing stars though. lol

12. upgrader99 says:

what video editing software do you use? i’d like to find something good for the pc. Thx for the vid!

13. TrackstarPre says:

i wish i had you as a parent when i was a kid 😉 thats awesome!!

14. TrackstarPre says:

i absolutely love 90% silver!! ive been straying away from it recently and buying bullion because its cheaper and i cant seem to find any deals on them lol good buys!

15. Metal4Detecting says:

Great video awesome additions to your stack . As a coin collector i like the silver you are buying. as a stacker i like all silver that comes at a good price. Lol. Best wishes brother and happy stacking.

16. ecradz says:

Love the 90%! I pay my sons allowance in silver. Take out the trash 1 merc, wash the dishes 1 quarter, mow the lawn 1 half dollar, if he goes above and beyond 1 Morgan or peace dollar

17. newsunit says:

Good video but you might wait until it gets down below $10 here by the fall then there will be so much of it out on the market at flea markets, garage sales, and auctions, you’ll be able to get a pickup truck load of it really cheap.

THE NEWS UNIT dot COM

18. newsunit says:

Are you buying the dips today? THE NEWS UNIT dot COM

19. UniqueDesigns41 says:

That darker Morgan appears to be a smaller dia. than the others.
    Sharing how you get ebay silver for close to spot is nice.
    Doing some testing on new ebay acquisitions for the video would be an informative addition to your videos, as ebay material is the most likely to be forged.

20. joehervey84 says:

Nah, he was sold out. He had a 90% 1998 Olympic coin I passed on yesterday .that sold I called him back 20 min ago nothing came in. I’m calling around 11:30 am tomorrow. If nothing I have money for the weekend yard sale. I have like 30-40.00,I was looking for a Morgan my self.

21. Chris Silver says:

Yea, if I want something really badly, I just think “how can I afford it?” maybe you can sell some old stuff you no longer need or use on eBay, or try to work some overtime or something 🙂

22. MisterSilverMonster says:

This monster a fool? H to the e to the l to the l to the n to the o! Silver RULES!

23. Bigstackmcgee says:

Man, for me as a new stacker it is so crazy to hear those stories, but it sure helps with perspective. And yes, I hope we can look back at now and be happy. Thanks Rocky.

24. Bigstackmcgee says:

Thanks for the reminder. The closes Wells Fargo is about 30 min from me, but I will keep that in mind for the future.

25. Bigstackmcgee says:

Thanks SNS, the same goes to you – love watching your vids