First Silver Unboxing Video | Silver Unboxing

First Silver Unboxing Video

This is my first “Unboxing” video…. In reality, it’s a combination of three different received shipments and a wholesale purchase from a local Pawn Broker….

25 Responses to First Silver Unboxing Video

1. Jose Rodriguez says:

Very sexy stack bud.

2. SalivateMetal says:

Great insight. Nice collection. Subbed. 🙂

3. thevetteway2fast says:

Great collection & awesome u got a bunch for under spot. Can’t believe he didn’t get a 2011 kook though, I really like that wings spread design. Thumbs up!

4. L Chia says:

You picked up some pretty cool stuff from the pawn shop. I`ve only been stacking for 2 months and have aculimated 1024 ozs to date. I feel fortunate to be coming into the market when the price is going down. I`ve added over 400ozs in just the last 3 days when the price dipped to 27.20 and below. I`m looking foward to your videos to gain more knowledge about stacking silver. Thanks

5. Emi J says:

prices just got smashed! time to add more to your stack!

6. ArgentAgent47 says:

Update: I received a PM earlier today warning me that my second video could possibly be removed because my office address could be made out on one of the boxes…. Now I was aware of this and it didn’t bother me…. But I don’t want to break the rules so I deleted the video off my channel. Sorry for any confusion and I will be posting a new vid on Fri. Thanks to all.

7. igoldsilverplatinum says:

I want to sell mine just can’t find a buyer :/

8. ArgentAgent47 says:

Thank You!

9. ArgentAgent47 says:

A 2007 1/10 Mex. Lib. Proof(Mtg. 500) can run anywhere from $190 in rough shape to $500+ in a perfect PR/PF70…. I would estimate the avg. RETAIL price for a problem free specimen would be in the $350 range.

10. igoldsilverplatinum says:

Great vid. Any idea what a 2007 gold proof 1/10pz libertad should sell for? 500 minted

11. TheBudgetStacker says:

really nice stack welcome argentagent47

12. Bigstackmcgee says:

Great vid – lots of info, and just the kind of unique perspective we need on youtube. Humorous to hear that the Takus are made by Sunshine, lol. Subbed!

13. diggindaddy hammer says:

subbed

14. ArgentAgent47 says:

Thank you for the kind words… Moving forward, I plan on making a few vids on how things work from the dealer’s standpoint.

In the meantime, it’s been nice to interact with like-minded people who share a common interest.

15. ArgentAgent47 says:

I typically do not sell out of my own stash…. but I’m not completely against it. My main focus here(YouTube) is to just participate in the community. I’m sure eventually I will be open to sales/trade and you can always PM me re: anything specific.

16. ArgentAgent47 says:

Very possible… However, initially I just want pass along some good vids and hopefully provide a little knowledge along the way.

One thing that I would like to do, is to show you guys the many ways there are to find bullion/coins at good prices… As I call it, ‘Beating the Bushes’. There are a lot of ways to get cheap coins/bullion and you don’t have to be a dealer to take advantage.

17. tpntch07 says:

Very impressive silver collection you have there!! Would you be selling to your subscribers?

18. sopmoney36 says:

if you are looking to sell any of the taku 1 oz. id be intrested

19. AmericanConquistador says:

Wow amazing grab! I’m jealous my coin shops don’t deal in silver other than 90% and ASE

20. silverfish VT says:

I will really appreciate hearing the dealer’s perspective.

21. silverfish VT says:

Finally got a chance to watch this great video. No way on the Fiji Takus!!!! Idaho??? Lol! I love it, I thought I was buying something really exotic. Are you now going to tell me that my beloved Perth Mint lunar series is made in Montana? I love the Koala series, it channels my inner child. What kid doesnt love a koala? You have a really nice variety here, and I cant wait to see what else you can come up with.

22. bobthebuilder914 says:

That’s a wild pawn shop you work with. Nice video.

23. frankp362 says:

Great video…i subbed to ur channel….plz subb to mine…thx

24. canadiansilvervein says:

Nice man, great variety.

25. greg williams says:

wow wow I’m drooling lol :-P~~ Fabulous presentation mate, never change a thing it was awesome – Great spread, Great knowledge and I learned a lot. lol@ just learning, its probably one of the best presentations Ive seen on YT and I have seen one or two – I only started in december, so I’m learning as I go. We have a great community here on YT as Im sure you know so welcome and keep these vids coming. Thanks mate and cheers from Australia :-)))))