Apmex Silver Unboxing – Some of Everything | Silver Unboxing

Apmex Silver Unboxing – Some of Everything

I placed my order to Apmex on the 15th of April when spot was at .34. As expected silver continued going down from that point into the low range, but …

14 Responses to Apmex Silver Unboxing – Some of Everything

1. SilverTurtle65 says:

Keep buying while its on sale.

2. DeepEastKilla says:

All I can say is start buying little by little. Im no one to go to for advice on the subject, but it a fairly safe investment. (This is mxf7010g8k on another account)

3. mxf7010g8k says:

Nope, you are completely wrong. Its just a waste of money. Dude I thought everyone new, rounds and bars are the only way to go!?

Close-minded people piss me right the F$#@ off!

4. Tactical operator run n gun duracoat master of the deserts of Utah says:

It’s boring to only hold silver eagles and maples etc. I don’t bother with the $99 for that “limited edition with certificate special deluxe crap”, but am willing to pay a couple of extra bucks to have something that got a bigger base of collectors.

Just look at the Lunars and Pandas. If you’ve bought some of those a couple of years ago and then resold now you would have made a nice profit that would have enabled you to buy more maples and eagles.

5. mxf7010g8k says:

Looks like you’ve got the world all figured out! Congrats!

6. Al C says:

Coins are a waste of money unless they have a low mint. Rounds and bars are the way to go. And if your paying anymore then 3-4 dollars over spot for any coin then you are throwing away money. Might as well just pay more taxes if your going to throw away your money on coins that will never be worth more than spot price..

7. mark christopher says:

Im gettin those apmex rounds

8. yttst01 says:

Nice assortment!

9. Johnny KaChing says:

Keep on Stacking!!! Free E-book on buying Precious Metals at wholesale at my channel!

10. mxf7010g8k says:

WE ALL NEED MOAR!

11. Tactical operator run n gun duracoat master of the deserts of Utah says:

Diversification as you’ve done is a good idea because some of the coins might fetch a nice collectors premium a couple of years down the line. My strategy is to buy obscure coins from new series etc and resell so i can hoard moar silver.

12. mxf7010g8k says:

True that! Im actually surprised at how much I like the Apmex rounds and bars. I got them just because I wanted to get some marked with the name, but it turns out I kind of like them! I will definitely have to get some more coins from each country though!

13. ASCBLUEYE says:

That Canada round was sweet

14. Nerfgunsandpancakes says:

better buy a safe Grebner knows where u live